Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ADD a Fixed Thread with Racing rules/etiquette on the Forum
I think that a Fixed Thread(in the begining of the forum to anyone see) with Racing rules (Driver etiquette on track, flags, etc) would be very valuable for everyone and special to newcomers on Sim racing. It could even improve the quality of the races. For exemple someting like this:
http://f1metrics.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/the-rules-of-racing/

Days ago in a race, on a straight I was catching the driver on front, start braking I go for the inside, my front bumper was on his front wheels on corner entry and he from the outside go for the apex... I spun and he go away  Dodgy  
So I went searching for racing rules to know who the fault was, and for my surprise I found almost anything valuable... just that very good article(the link above)

Many people dont have a clue how to behave on track( today Alfa TZ on Goodwood for example I couldn't do a good lap on qualify because is so many cars coming back to the track without looking for other cars already on track Angry , they don´t even think about it)

Messages In This Thread
ADD a Fixed Thread with Racing rules/etiquette on the Forum - by Duarte Luz - 10-11-2018, 11:48 PM