Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unacceptable driving
i do not mind friendly taps here and there, it's just part of racing. 
This guy was really angry for a mistake he had made (red nissan) on 1st lap - thinking that I would automatically move back to the racing line, so he moved across slowly, ended up driving into my car - and that threw him off into the gravel trap. True the gap i leave is small - but its enough, and i slowly increase the gap on inside - but he still simply drives into me and goes flying off. 
Ok. He decides to pit and rejoin, 3 laps behind. Slows down and lets me and blue nissan by, we were having a good battle for 3rd place. 
After a small tap with blue nissan (this was close but i was at fault, i should have given slightly more room - sorry Alberto) which caused him to miss chicane, he decides to give up and parks it. I'm on my own. 
(we had  had nice battles up to this point with no contact, about 4 separate moves)
1.48 in video - Angry red nissane comes back. Decides to overtake despite being 3 laps down. Going into 1st chicane i tap him slightly as you can see. Now he wasn't going to make the corner anyway - as you can see he is already pointing off the circuit before I tap him. I tap him because coming back onto the circuit he has to slow down so much. I was on max braking and turning in so it was a small tap and clearly not intentional.

He is so angry he then decides to missile into me at the 2nd chicane.
In my various taps, should i have left a bit more room? sure, maybe, and i will learn. But missle bombing someone for being really angry, 3 laps behind, is not good. 
Sorry but this is unnacceptable. Please do something about this driver - Ivan Sancho
(08-22-2016, 08:04 PM)Ted Haggard Wrote:  i do not mind friendly taps here and there, it's just part of racing. 
This guy was really angry for a mistake he had made (red nissan) on 1st lap - thinking that I would automatically move back to the racing line, so he moved across slowly, ended up driving into my car - and that threw him off into the gravel trap. True the gap i leave is small - but its enough, and i slowly increase the gap on inside - but he still simply drives into me and goes flying off. 
Ok. He decides to pit and rejoin, 3 laps behind. Slows down and lets me and blue nissan by, we were having a good battle for 3rd place. 
After a small tap with blue nissan (this was close but i was at fault, i should have given slightly more room - sorry Alberto) which caused him to miss chicane, he decides to give up and parks it. I'm on my own. 
(we had  had nice battles up to this point with no contact, about 4 separate moves)
1.48 in video - Angry red nissane comes back. Decides to overtake despite being 3 laps down. Going into 1st chicane i tap him slightly as you can see. Now he wasn't going to make the corner anyway - as you can see he is already pointing off the circuit before I tap him. I tap him because coming back onto the circuit he has to slow down so much. I was on max braking and turning in so it was a small tap and clearly not intentional.  

He is so angry he then decides to missile into me at the 2nd chicane.
In my various taps, should i have left a bit more room? sure, maybe, and i will learn. But missle bombing someone for being really angry, 3 laps behind, is not good. 
Sorry but this is unnacceptable. Please do something about this driver - Ivan Sancho

Ted eres un impresentable. Me echaste de carrera y encima quieres ponerme de conductor sucio. Tambien echaste a Alberto Barquin. Aprende a respetar y seras respetado. Me echaste en una recta porque te iba a adelantar. Gente como tu sobra en este foro. No se como tienes la poca verguenza de encima quejartte. No sabes correr en grupo vas tapando y empujando continuamente. Porque no sacas las repeticion de cuando me echas en recta, o de cuando echas a Alberto Barquin. Eres un sin verguenza

Y encma en la repeticion se ve como me vuelves a echar a final de recta. Intenta ser un poco mas inteligente. Que te crees, que no te iba a sacar de pista, despues de echarme dos veces de carrera. Sobras en este foro. Eres TED, THE DIRTY
Yo desde mi humilde opinión veo a un piloto Ted que va por el medio de la pista en la recta y cuando va a ser adelantado cierra a los dos pilotos, tanto a Iván Sancho como a Alberto para obligarlos a frenar o a salirse.... Y a Iván Sancho le golpea por detrás cuando lo adelanta en la primera chicane
Lol @ this whole thread. Yeah, missiling someone intentionally is not cool. Running them off the track multiple times isn't either, though. I know why I stay away from GT3.
Just watched the video and I support the motion that guys like Ivan Sancho need to be removed or at least suspended from SRS. His claims that Ted was racing dirty are just laughable, the guy did not do anything unfair, he followed his center line, left just enough space to pass him from either side and did not block anyone. It was not his fault that both Nissan drivers failed to pass him without a contact, there was space to fit their cars between the very edge of the track and Ted's car which you can clearly see in the replay. And Alberto was really trying to make a pass which would never work, you cannot pass in that turn from the outside unless the other driver is extremely slow or makes a mistake. He should've tried to pass from the other side.
Anyway, my point is that regardless of who was at fault for those earlier contacts such blatant intentional full-speed ramming is simply unacceptable. Anyone who thinks it's OK or justifiable in some cases is welcomed to race on open public servers with lots of people who share the same mindset. SRS is supposed to promote clean and fair racing and this is the exact opposite of it.
The final part of this video is completely unacceptable in my book, the last part shouldn't happen at all. You need to upload the whole race, not just the snippets you want to show us though as there could be a lot more too this than your showing us.

IMO, your moves were just about fair but maybe a little excessive. Im not sure you gave enough room each time but thats what happens in racing.

I dunno about a ban or suspension, Ivan should just apologize for loosing his cool and then all move on. This happens sometime in races, people get hot headed.

Just need to move onto the next race.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing