Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing content
Hi,

i just downloaded this app. when i look at the available races i cant join some because of missing content. i have all dlcs i he also downloaded a lot of tracks and cars from a sim racing community.
one race available right now is on Thomson Racewyay with the Audi TT VLN. i have both, but still it says missing content.

hope somebody can help me
Audi TT RS on Thomson Road?

delete your launcher data folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and restart AC.
if it still remains, perform a steam integrity check.
Thanks mate, that worked.

somehow i dont find the folder to rename it to jochen_schulz to make the skins work. maybe u could help me with this too.
how do i know which skins to download from racedepartment?
Your talking about a "skin" for a car. You don't need a 'custom skin' for yourself.
yh i talk about the car skins. i download 2 apps: SRS and the skin app. somewhere in the discribtion it says i have to rename the skinfolder, which i cant find. furthermore i dont know which skins to download to avaiod having some white cars on track.
you don't have to download anything, the app does it for you and it will tell you to press the restart button to load the skins if that is the case.
if you want to use your skin, that skin folder must be renamed like you wrote.
oh, ok. now i got it. sorry for being stupid.

big thx for your help and your app which is by far the best addon i have ever used for a video game.