Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so few nordschleife races?
If there really was one Nordschleife race every day that would be good, sadly there are times when it doesn’t pop up for weeks on end. That is just the nature of having to cater for all tastes, strangely some people don’t love Nords like we do and would I am sure complain if it featured all the time.

One great thing about racing on SRS at nords is not having to deal with blue flagged drivers much due to the length of a lap. On a normal track this is my most commonly experienced issue here, countless races ruined by crashing idiots who have already fallen minutes behind after only a fraction of an already short race.

All we can do is vote with our feet. See a combo you hate? Don’t join it. Just like I am refusing to join the MX5 daily races this season, I could race it every day in the week as it is at the best evening slot for me, but I want the numbers to be low in vain attempt to discourage from using such easy / boring combos. Also such slow cars attract imo the wrong sort of client, a psychologist’s wet dream one might say lol.

Messages In This Thread
Why so few nordschleife races? - by Malik Martin - 09-22-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Why so few nordschleife races? - by Alex Leif - 09-23-2018, 08:32 AM
RE: Why so few nordschleife races? - by Jim Canna - 09-23-2018, 10:51 PM