Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
63 players registred but put on empty server
Hi There,
just wanetd to make sure that i did not make any mistakes...
I registered to todays GT3 race during the "prime time"
I was waiting in the lobby and hit the join button as soon as it appeared. Everything was ok, expect that i was put on a server alone, without anyone else.
Is there any reason for this? I mean there were 63 palyers to chose from, why put me on an empty server
Was it because i gathered too many incident points in an earlier race? (7)

So long

p.s.
I did chose a custom skin, could this be causing any trouble?
Well, I had the same identical problem tonight with mx5 at Okayama (23.00 GMT session). That would have been my very first race with SRS. 
So I left the server, and I looked for SRS servers on the lobby, and I found an SRS server mx5@Okayama, but it was empty. Sounds strange, because there were 20+ people subscribed.
ps: I chose a standard skin
Every track has a limited amount of Pits - Zandvoort e.g. has a maximum of 18 pits, Spa over 20 I'm not entirely sure how many exactly). One spot is ALWAYS taken by the SRS car, that just sits there as a spectator and enables the stream on Youtube (same goes for the lower splits that do not get on air time).

Therefore: Max. Pits on any given track - SRS car = Server population

Which skin you chose is completly irrelevant (although you really shouldn't use custom skins if it's not your own or done for you). You're simply alone on the server because there weren't enough people left to populate it - purely a coincidence. Happens from time to time.
Thanks for the explanation Matthias, as I said that was my very first race with SRS, so I tought I did somethin' wrong. But now I understood that this is an issue that sometimes happens.