Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The JM Ginetta Junior Championship
HI All,

Is anybody have any issue's with the car? I have had one PM about an issue that I will look at, just wondering if anybody else has.

Regards

Shaun
Had feedback, if you have ABS ON you will get weird wheel motions going from left to right. Turn off ABS, it's works normally, just in case people are suffering this.

Shaun
No issues with the Abs as i don't use it here.
Only bug i have come across is wheel rate adjustment. Once you have moved the slider left or right you an no longer select the middle choice. Not sure if you were aware of this.

Turn 1 is interesting. You have to use the smallest input or round you go.
1:03:*** lap time
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Nice car Shaun, just tested it out for the first time! Feels really nice to drive and makes sense, unlike the other Ginetta which is not my sort of car at all, I imagine I would hate it IRL too Tongue

Gosh Michael, 1:03, I just only got into 1:04's after about 14 laps! (btw that is an immense amount of practice for me, I don't normally do that much Smile )

Ahh I get the ABS thing now, I assume it was on just then if that is default, as I didn't change it. I was initially losing the back end in a really weird way braking into the hard right hander, once I started braking much lighter it was not doing it, presume that is the ABS kicking in and causing some slight wobble in the steering causing the back end to be an absolute dickhead. I will ofc turn off ABS for the race.

Edit: OK I take it all back, I think I hate all Ginettas lol
Love this car!
Just need to get some luck in races now. Going through that bad patch we all get.
Exciting car to drive. I'm having real problems catching it if the rear steps out.

Is there a reason that the brake balance isn't in the pits setup?
Hi all, I will hold my hands up on this one, I missed a setting, and it handles, esp under braking like well, like shit, I am so sorry, but on the plus side, watching you all online, I learnt a lot, so seriously thank you.

I am now working on the fixes and there will be an update before the next race.

Again, seriously thank you

Shaun
It is interesting when braking. As long as you brake in a straight line it's great. My technique was brake, coast to let the car settle then turn.
Wonder what padock at brands would be like ?

Thank you for the heads up re the update. Will save alot of checksum errors
downloaded car just before session start, first laps terrible, spin in avery corner, then made some changes to setup and 7th in Q was surprise and in the race 5th place too
Hopefully everybody has realised that this was updated on Monday night, so please get the new download.

No more spinning at every corner, corrected gearing and also power, and loads of other bits.

Should be some very very close exciting racing tonight.

Shaun