Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal activity at starting line
Hi everyone. I'd like to know what actually happened to me today. We were about to start the race(Granturismo GT4 @Road America 16:00pm GMT 2), but when the lights start to turn red (unfortunately in the video you can't see them) the car behind me starts to move... fortunately he goes through me, so i don't make a false start by its punt, but as soon as lights turn off, ALL other cars simply disappear and so, when I start my race I didn't go much further because I thought i've been disconected. The "fun" fact is that when all cars disappear, I get a drive-through penalty for NO REASONS (I think). After some seconds, all other cars came back to the circuit and (obviously) they pass me..... I think it's useless to say that it has been a bit frustrating.... can someone explain me what the actual fok happened? Nothing special, but recently I've seen the quality of srs dropping down in terms of server stability and especially opponents mindset (there's still ppl that drop into you just becoz YEET .-.)

Here's the video of the start: https://youtu.be/zFTf9Gw8qFY
It happens from time to time. It's really confusing the first time and it prompts many to do a false start, or like you, to just wait and see. The best thing to do is to wait for the green light and start cautiously and hope that the others will do the same. However, in your case, I'm not sure why you got a drive-through, because you didn't seem to move before the light.
Oh ok, ty for the reply... Next time I will be more prepared.... Yap, i don't know why i get the drive through since i was still till the green... :S