Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
checksum failed
hello simracers!!
yesterday I make may registration to race with the Maserati Tropheo in Watkins Glen. A little while after tabing the JOIN button  my screen got red with the message CHECKSUM FAILED .YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OFF THE RACE.
I made a fresh download of the track(racedepartment) and try again .The same result.
Can anyone help???

(08-14-2018, 11:11 AM)Panagiotis Kapetaneas Wrote:  hello simracers!!
yesterday I make may registration to race with the Maserati Tropheo in Watkins Glen. A little while after tabing the JOIN button  my screen got red with the message CHECKSUM FAILED .YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OFF THE RACE.
I made a fresh download of the track(racedepartment) and try again .The same result.
Can anyone help???

Anyone please...
Did you reset AC when you installed the track?

Did you join the correct server? There are up to 4 SRS servers for each race.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Try deleting the old track folder not just overwriting it with the update.
Can anyone help???

Can anyone help???
This happened to me also, same car, same track. I downloaded a new version of the track, but still did get the checksum failed. The problem was probably in my AC-files, a couple of cars was placed in a wrong directory, so I went through all the content files, and did move some files.
Then I got in. I dont know why this should matter, but it worked. It also solved another problem for me, I did get content missing for several series, even though I had the correct cars and track. After the reshuffle of the files, everythink is okay, except for the Nissan Championship. I am not a computer expert, so I have no explanation, but now it’s pretty much fixed.
I did lose a lot of ranking points because of the checksum failed though....
Did drop from 730 to 725......
I hope it works for you now...
Erik

Anyone please...

Can anyone help???

Can anyone help???
This happened to me also, same car, same track. I downloaded a new version of the track, but still did get the checksum failed. The problem was probably in my AC-files, a couple of cars was placed in a wrong directory, so I went through all the content files, and did move some files.
Then I got in. I dont know why this should matter, but it worked. It also solved another problem for me, I did get content missing for several series, even though I had the correct cars and track. After the reshuffle of the files, everythink is okay, except for the Nissan Championship. I am not a computer expert, so I have no explanation, but now it’s pretty much fixed.
I did lose a lot of ranking points because of the checksum failed though....
Did drop from 730 to 725......
I hope it works for you now...
Erik

Anyone please...