Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New raceroom Series starting August 13!
We are delighted to announce the new series for Raceroom, starting August 13th!

Daily series

SRS will feature 3 daily series running 10 min Qualify + 20 min  races:
  • GTR 1
  • Aquila CR1 Cup
  • Tatuus F4

Euro Youtube Series - 18:00 UTC

This season we will host 3 youtube series, all hosting 10 min qualify + 20 min races:
  • Mondays & Tuesdays - Abgefahren - Porsche Cayman GT4
  • Wednesdays & Thursdays - Gamer Muscle - GTR3
  • Fridays & Saturdays - The SimPit - BMW M1 Procar

Sunday Series 18:00
  • WTCR
For more details check the following link
http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

See you on track!

[Image: RRE_SeriesAugust18.jpg]
GTR1! Love those cars now, should be fun to race. The Saleen and the Aquila for the other series are free, so turnout should be good, even if driving standards aren't.

I.... Wasn't aware WTCR had a release date. Did you strike a deal with Sector 3 or something? Either way, so hyped.
The Saleen is also free on GTR1. I imagine that the admin will have some kind of information. Smile
I could only choose between the Saleen or the Ford GT on the 1400GMT GTR1 race, is that on purpose ?
(08-13-2018, 02:37 PM)Pierre Hox Wrote:  I could only choose between the Saleen or the Ford GT on the 1400GMT GTR1 race, is that on purpose ?

Seems like a mistake. Those were the only cars available before the update.
Edit: Not to mention the Nissan is in the banner for the series...
A applaud you for using free cars and introducing WTCR.
Hopefully WTCR and WTCC will be popular so it can become a regularity in R3E series.
The official FIA WTCR Sector3/Nogaro races will be at 19:00h CET.

Isn't the same as 18:00 GMT?

That means the races will be at exactly the same time as SRS races :-(
What is going on? Why is no one racing on R3E? Almost all daily races have less than 10 people. Even at peak hours it's dead. There were only 4 races with 2 splits, all in youtuber series' and today even that looked dead (9 drivers on Simpit's M1 Procar). I was so excited to see these great fun cars for this season (imo much better on average than what AC has atm), but now I have no one to race with Sad
(08-17-2018, 08:36 PM)Lukasz Skrzydlak Wrote:  What is going on? Why is no one racing on R3E? Almost all daily races have less than 10 people. Even at peak hours it's dead. There were only 4 races with 2 splits, all in youtuber series' and today even that looked dead (9 drivers on Simpit's M1 Procar). I was so excited to see these great fun cars for this season (imo much better on average than what AC has atm), but now I have no one to race with Sad

For me a big issue is R3E's business model. Take today for example, I was going to race in the Simpit BMW M1 series because I really like that car... Then last minute I realised I didn't own the track, checked the price and decided I didn't want to pay that much for a track I would probably only use once or twice.
Just hold on. The northern hemishpere is getting cold in the next few months. We`ll have plenty people to race with!