Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday night is no good for racing
Saturday is the day to make another kind of "Cobra" have a ride. Tongue
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
(08-14-2018, 09:10 PM)Eduardo Sa Wrote:  Saturday is the day to make another kind of "Cobra" have a ride. Tongue

+ 1   Big Grin.  Right on!! Best answer yet.

Now a bit more on the actual subject...
I used to do some races almost every day and on different series, but Imo the quality of racing has become very inconsistent and with very low standards sometimes. (as said before on this thread) 
Some say that the report system works, but I just can't agree on that, sorry. Imo it does not. 
(it reminds me of when people write you a check under 500 € and it bounces. It just ain't worth it to try to get it back, because it's way too expensive, time consuming, too much burocracy and paperwork. It just ain't worth it and you get that weird feeling that it seems bit too hard for the victim and way too easy for guilty party to get away with it. It should not be like that no matter how free it is. 
And it also feels weird because you can see that the court makes it hard on purpose for people to give up on their cases in order to reduce work load on court services.) 
So I thought on just stop racing here for a while until it gets better or just do one single race per week.
And I did just that by racing on the last  lotus 98t 500 rating series. One single race per week with a few nice drivers. 
Haven't raced on SRS servers since that...but from what I've been reading... It hasn't really changed much. 
One can only hope...maybe I'll give it another go later on, and see how it goes...or  not, lol. 

Cheers.