Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Callsign - Primera BTCC
The youtube vid also seem's to have failed. Shame as I didn't save a replay. Really challenging race. Lots of good battles, mistakes and being hit by a backmarker. It had the feel of a real BTCC race.
It was another really good race. Bagged my first podium in a YouTuber series so really chuffed!
Have a look at your auto save folder John. If not I'll upload the replay file tomorrow.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(08-07-2018, 09:40 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  It was another really good race. Bagged my first podium in a YouTuber series so really chuffed!
Have a look at your auto save folder John. If not I'll upload the replay file tomorrow.

If you have the file, that would be really helpful if you could share. There was an incident towards the end of the race and I'd like to see what actually happened. 

Thanks. 

Looks like no results from this race. Hope you get to keep the Podium! Wink

John
Horrible race for me.

Great first stint, being able to catch the race leader until the pits. Then on the pits noticed that I had no change in the tyre setup.
That meant a lot of trouble getting the car on the track, losing a lot of time. Cut the second stint short to see if I could have "just about" fuel.
Third stint started to recover battling for 2nd and 3rd, then a massive cockup, missed the braking point, and rammed into John Gordon, putting me firmly into 5th
Results are up Smile

Ricardo i wondered what happened to you so watch your stream of the race. Really unlucky. You weren't the only one to have a dodgy pitstop. Somehow i got it into reverse on leaving my first stop.

John it was great battling with you at the end. I think if the finish line has been 10 meters further you'd have got me.

Again i didn't quite have the outright pace, but with everybody battling (which was great to watch) it kept me in the mix in case something did happen.

Lots of really sensible driving! Looking forward to Silverstone.
(08-08-2018, 02:14 PM)Ricardo Claro Wrote:  Horrible race for me.

Great first stint, being able to catch the race leader until the pits. Then on the pits noticed that I had no change in the tyre setup.
That meant a lot of trouble getting the car on the track, losing a lot of time. Cut the second stint short to see if I could have "just about" fuel.
Third stint started to recover battling for 2nd and 3rd, then a massive cockup, missed the braking point, and rammed into John Gordon, putting me firmly into 5th

I watched your YouTube vid too, was really funny seeing your side of the battle. Honestly, overall I think our battle was tough but fair. I'm actually gutted you dropped back after the little contact, would have been great if you were still there fighting to the line. 

Michael, I was literally bouncing in my playseat as I came up to the line with you, I was soooo close to making a pass stick in the last corner, but you defended just that little bit too well. Really good fun!
Was fun also to watch. Followed the race on Random CallSign and was great.

Jim, yeah hard but fair was a good description.
Really looking forward to this evenings race. Hoping for another Matt Neil (Ricardo) v Jason Plato (Me) type battle!

I think you missed a trick by having the 1-hour race one week, then 2 x 20 min race with a reverse grid on the alternative week.
Be a good thing that we don't race at Rockingham then lol

Quote:20 min race with a reverse grid on the alternative week.

I got all excited then, that would be brilliant!