Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787B series
I see we are off to a flying start in the 1st race of the new series.
The Iberian entry into the Top Gear Double Decker (modified division) is shown here, taking a tight line out of turn one...
Wink

Worthy of a Monday morning pick me up Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
i saw race reports and the numbers of crash like 5, 9 or more are scaring me, participate there with average starting position 10 is the ticked to lovering overal points and bigger accident ratio Sad
(07-30-2018, 01:15 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  i saw race reports and the numbers of crash like 5, 9 or more are scaring me, participate there with average starting position 10 is the ticked to lovering overal points and bigger accident ratio Sad

I'm scary too, but the other series also (Maserati and GT86). It's more Wreckfest then Simracing Sad At the moment it's easier to drive in the Automobilista Series. It has fewer, but more serious drivers
Hi,

So I let a family member use my account today and they decided to test SRS against Iracing. I don't have a replay of the race, but I do know I have 15 contact points and I was informed that Mark was being grieved after the race. I've also had Pm's with some complaints.

Apologies to anyone effected. I look forward to pleading my case with admin when the time comes. Sad

John
(07-30-2018, 05:16 PM)John Gordon Wrote:  Hi,

So I let a family member use my account today and they decided to test SRS against Iracing.  I don't have a replay of the race, but I do know I have 15 contact points and I was informed that Mark was being grieved after the race. I've also had Pm's with some complaints.

Apologies to anyone effected. I look forward to pleading my case with admin when the time comes. Sad

John
I see your name in the upcoming Gt86 race... Will this family member crash me again ?
(07-30-2018, 05:16 PM)John Gordon Wrote:  Hi,

So I let a family member use my account today and they decided to test SRS against Iracing.  I don't have a replay of the race, but I do know I have 15 contact points and I was informed that Mark was being grieved after the race. I've also had Pm's with some complaints.

John

You are probably better off sending a PM to everybody in the race mate, personally if I am going to report somebody I wait 24H and if there is an apology in my inbox no report necessary. So it would maybe save you some trouble Smile

edit: Lol Laszlo, nobody could have crashed you in the GT86 race, couldn't bloody catch you Big Grin
(07-30-2018, 07:10 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  edit: Lol Laszlo, nobody could have crashed you in the GT86 race, couldn't bloody catch you Big Grin

Easy! Stand on the start and wait for him to catch up to you. Takes only 1 lap :p You wouldn't believe the wreckfest cars stuck on start can make when you're about finish a last lap, go just around the corner and there they are still standing or they are standing in last corner on say Nurburgring. Even worse when they are trying to maneuver into your line on purpose. Or you could wait and then block because I don't think SRS has any blue flag protection except protests unlike KMR servers that would boot you out in 10 seconds automatically.

If someone really wants, it doesn't matter how fast you are, they can always crash you.

Wink
(07-30-2018, 01:15 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  i saw race reports and the numbers of crash like 5, 9 or more are scaring me, participate there with average starting position 10 is the ticked to lovering overal points and bigger accident ratio Sad

I have learned the hard way and now tab out and find something else after i get hit numerous times by the chap/s with the 'forza' attitude, i lose interest or just bottle out trying to push on only to be punted off numerous times or mainly just trying to complete the 1st lap unscathed. I get the rubbing is racing metaphor but slamming into and using others as braking aids to gain position does grind in some of the series, oh and they never give back a 'stolen' position either!! Sad

But despite all those things every now and then no matter what position I'm in I get some absolutely superb wheel to wheel wing (fender) to wing action that makes those tiresome races very forgotten. Smile
Just had an amazing fight for third place with Michal and Seru. Incrdibly fun car with people who know how to race.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020