Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Would this be good for the Sim Racing Community?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
25.00%
2 25.00%
Maybe!
37.50%
3 37.50%
No!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rating use for Server Admins
Lightbulb 
Ok! So, I'm here because I'd like to be a part of good quality racing events. That said, it would be very nice to be able to use this SRS platform to launch our own servers, with adjustable ratings/ranking. I'm not the fastest on the track by any means, but I do enjoy sim racing. According to what I've read here about how the rating/ranking system works, it's going to take me forever to get enough of rank/rating, to be a part of the higher echelon races.
But if I can host races that will allow, drivers with ranks/rating that I desire to race with, I may be able to enjoy the fun of good quality races, also.
I'm already am hosting servers within the RACEROOM (R3E) Sim, and at any given time, it receives anywhere from 7 to 14+ drivers, but most of them, are not use to sim racing or something, or they jump in and out of servers,... a lot.
What I'm thinking of, is that, the SRS, could work just as it does in its current state, but also, add in the tools needed to monitor, user hosted servers as well. Yes you can gain, or lose rating/ranking points, in user hosted servers too.