Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: ¿Increase number of non-DLC Series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
26.92%
7 26.92%
No
73.08%
19 73.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low races avaiable; Assetto Corsa no DLC
I believe I read somewhere that Steam will allow you to delete a game from your library specifically for this purpose (to buy a package deal that is a better deal than buying just DLC). You could give that shot. Here's the instructions I found... I haven't tried this, but it might be worth a few bucks to you for the trouble (you'll probably also want to backup all your files before doing this, as it will likely delete the downloaded assets in the process):

Select "Help"

Select "Steam Support"

Select "Games, Software, etc."

Select the game you want to delete.

Select "I want to permanently remove this game from my account"

Select "Ok, remove the listed games from my account permanently"

Then after that, buy the full AC package.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I actually read about somebody who did that, and then contacted steam and ended up getting the price of the base AC credited by steam support to put towards buying the ultimate edition, not sure if that is true but worth contacting them!
(08-18-2018, 11:13 AM)Danny Kung Wrote:  Too bad can't purchase it, deal is only for new users...

Even then, $40 USD equates to $56 Au so I'd be paying for a whole new game. Not all the cars interest me but the older porsches ferraris and whatever is most used online is what I'd pay for.  So yeah I should get the Ultimate, but at the same time it's the price of a whole new game...

But negatives I'd say is some of the sounds are off and lack fidelity. Porsche 917k doesn't sound quite right to name one.

If you're a hardcore sim racer, with over $1000 in sim euqipment... it's an easy purchase. But I'm on the fence. If I get it will be because more people online are using it, I'm sick of racing spa lol

$1000....ha ha ha ha, cough, sorry good luck staying @1000 ;-)
well with diy OSW kits going to around $600 I can see a new market of conservative hardcore simmers.

As for myself..counting out games I've only spent around $300...G27 wheel and a GTEYE progressive spring brake mod. Though that could change if I go with a T300RS or skip straight to the aforementioned OSW kit which would last for over a decade and be very worth it...don't have the bank for it yet