Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wich server are we?
hi guys,
can anyone explanain to me how we see in wich server we are allocated after signing in?
thank you
(07-22-2018, 07:06 PM)Nuno Mexia Wrote:  hi guys,
can anyone explanain to me how we see in wich server we are allocated after signing in?
thank you

you won't be able to tell until you hit the JOIN button,  then in the chat section of the server lobby, look on the left side, it says the name of the server, otherwise it goes by ranking and performance in each series as to which server would be allocated to you. The longer you race @SRS, the more likely you get in server 1.
thanks ;-)
You can also see what server name you are joining in the bottom left of the loading screen. You can also tell which server you are on if you join via the Kunos Server Browser searching for "simracingsystem" rather than using the Join button. The server you are assigned is the only one that the server browser will allow you to join.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
When you look at the signed up cars list top 20 are server 1, 21-40 are server 2, and so on. 20 cars is about 1 page you can see on 1080p screen with 100% scaling. I don't think it shows numbered list as such you gotta guess or count it by yourself where the 20 ends.

When you join you can see server name on the loading screen and then when on server while in "garage".

With under 400 SRS rating you risk ending up on server 2 especially on first race of a championship or when ever a session is full of other higher rating drivers.

It's not always 20 cars per race, it can be 24 as well, depends. It would be nice if this split onto servers was shown on the car list when one joins.