Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donington Park does not apply penalties in race
Well, there is an error in Donington Park, in classification if it penalizes the shortcuts but not in the race. There is an error with the FASTEST LAPS - TOP TEN in GT4 ASIA, the first classified is 10 seconds behind the second classified, because I take a shortcut in the middle of the race.

My time should also be canceled, I had a braking error in the chicane and I took a shortcut and did not penalize it, but in my case it was only a few tenths.
The same happened when a different series (can’t remember which right now) was at Donnington, the fastest lap time was about nearly 20 seconds quicker than was possible. I private messaged the SRS admin about it but probably should have made a thread instead.

Edit: it was the Alfa GTA
http://www.simracingsystem.com/lapscores...d=n7a7tMCs
Oh and I think that person is using a fake name too, pretty sure the real Matt Neal doesn’t play AC (I will ask him next time I see him as he lives locally)
(07-17-2018, 05:04 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  The same happened when a different series (can’t remember which right now) was at Donnington, the fastest lap time was about nearly 20 seconds quicker than was possible. I private messaged the SRS admin about it but probably should have made a thread instead.

Edit: it was the Alfa GTA
http://www.simracingsystem.com/lapscores...d=n7a7tMCs
Oh and I think that person is using a fake name too, pretty sure the real Matt Neal doesn’t play AC (I will ask him next time I see him as he lives locally)

is that in the last section can be cut by the deviation of the right with barriers, apart from the chicane, there is no type of penalty in the race, in classification if there are.

Equally, the one that should fix the error is the creator of the circuit, being a mod. We would have to go to racedepartment and communicate it to the modder.