Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant see skins and track image in content manager ??
    Hi, just changed the location of  my Assetto and i got this problem since today ??
Reinstalled Assetto didnt work ?
See image below
Using same document as before but some things didn't work.
Any idea ?

Thanks

(07-12-2018, 02:29 AM)Jordan Dion Wrote:  Hi, just changed the location of  my Assetto and i got this problem since today ??
See image
Any idea ?

Thanks

Content Manager would read the Assetto Corsa folder in Documents also if that helps.
(07-12-2018, 03:02 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 02:29 AM)Jordan Dion Wrote:  Hi, just changed the location of  my Assetto and i got this problem since today ??
See image
Any idea ?

Thanks

Content Manager would read the Assetto Corsa folder in Documents also if that helps.
Yes I know!
Any idea what file exactly in document I should delete or edit?
(07-12-2018, 11:09 AM)Jordan Dion Wrote:  
See image
Any idea ?

Thanks

Yes I know!

If you just rename the folder to something else temporarily, it will write a complete NEW AC folder and think you just started your career Day 1,redoing all the settings to default, then you can see if the problem is fixed, then keep renaming the folder you want to use to "Assetto Corsa" replacing different files to see which one is corrupt or.....do an integrity check for AC on Steam. it will read whichever folder is named "Assetto Corsa".
(07-12-2018, 02:25 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
See image
Any idea ?

Thanks

Yes I know!

If you just rename the folder to something else temporarily, it will write a complete NEW AC folder and think you just started your career Day 1,redoing all the settings to default, then you can see if the problem is fixed, then keep renaming the folder you want to use to "Assetto Corsa" replacing different files to see which one is corrupt or.....do an integrity check for AC on Steam. it will read whichever folder is named "Assetto Corsa".

You mean the assetto in document or the Assetto in programs file??
Don't think these a corrupted file in program files since I deleted and reinstalled Assetto completely!
(07-12-2018, 04:29 PM)Jordan Dion Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 02:25 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
See image
Any idea ?

Thanks

Yes I know!

You mean the assetto in document or the Assetto in programs file??
Don't think these a corrupted file in program files since I deleted and reinstalled Assetto completely!

The documents folder is all your personal settings and such and will not affect the install of the game....it will write a new personal settings folder if you rename it temporarily...then you can go back to it by renaming the new one to  "AC123456 test"....etc., then naming the old one "Assetto Corsa" again.
I deleted completely app data, document and tryed steam integrity check...

Man Is fuckin strange!

Dont know what to do more????
No ideas someone?