Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan Seyffarth series killing SRS raceroom ?
(07-22-2018, 06:11 PM)Rafael Iglesias Wrote:  I sign up and try to access the race but he asks me for an access password, this happened to me with other races in the Raceroom series. All of them ask me for a password, can someone help me? Thank you very much. Greetings.

You are not following the instructions...
When you press join you should be directed to the server but if you have launch parameters on steam, it won't work...you need remove them from steam and place them on your SRS profile, RRE cmd field.
(07-22-2018, 06:51 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  
(07-22-2018, 06:11 PM)Rafael Iglesias Wrote:  I sign up and try to access the race but he asks me for an access password, this happened to me with other races in the Raceroom series. All of them ask me for a password, can someone help me? Thank you very much. Greetings.

You are not following the instructions...
When you press join you should be directed to the server but if you have launch parameters on steam, it won't work...you need remove them from steam and place them on your SRS profile, RRE cmd field.
Thanks Admin and excuse me, but I do not know how to do it. I do not understand the instructions well to be able to configure it.