Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
race replay request?
hello. for whatever reason, my game did not even give me an option to save the race replay from the SRS Server 2 Oreca race that happened today at 1400 CST. Would there be any way I could get the file for it? I've got a few incidents I want to review and see if I need to protest them or not. I'm not going to discuss the incidents, I just would like to know how to get a copy of the race replay.
(07-08-2018, 07:56 PM)Joseph Cote Wrote:  hello. for whatever reason, my game did not even give me an option to save the race replay from the SRS Server 2 Oreca race that happened today at 1400 CST. Would there be any way I could get the file for it? I've got a few incidents I want to review and see if I need to protest them or not. I'm not going to discuss the incidents, I just would like to know how to get a copy of the race replay.

go to Options/General.....set it to autosave replay, it should have auto saved a copy if it was set.
Look into replay folder they are saved temporarily there at the quality you have setup.
Or use CM. I simply go to media wait for it to process the replay list and then look up top into temporaries and click keep replay for any I want to keep.

The replay recording and keeping mechanism in AC sure is wonky and not user friendly. Huge replays with minimal info in them, questionable accuracy and saving them with default launcher is far from user friendly at times.
On default launcher you could save it after disconnecting on a results page. Or go to results (such as challenges-hotlap-results) and save replay now, also replay tab itself nowadays has view autosaved and from there you can save them same as in CM.

But to get the autosaves you need to enable replay autosave in general options.
Ok, thanks for the advice for the future. However, I still don't have the replay of the race yesterday. Would someone be able to get that to me? I know the camera car is in every room...
(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Joseph Cote Wrote:  Ok, thanks for the advice for the future. However, I still don't have the replay of the race yesterday. Would someone be able to get that to me? I know the camera car is in every room...

You could maybe PM some of the people who were in your split and ask if they'd send you a copy.

By camera car I assume you mean SRS TV? No, that car is only in the top split so if you were in the second split then that car wouldn't have been there.