Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Race Series Suggestion Thread
Hey all,

So as we begin to enter the final couple weeks of this season, it would be great to hear what cars you'd like to see - particularly on the weekly specials. I've run the F138/98t and now i'm looking for something nice for the next championship. What would you like to see?

Remember, although I may not use your suggestion,. this may inspire the others/SRS themselves to run a car! So what choices would you have!
Lotus 72D, Alfa Romeo 33 anything from DRm MOD, Ferrari 250 GTO or 330 F 312/67, Lotus 49, Maserati 250 6c, Porshe 917 (maybe spider)
I'd like to see something around the holy trinity. P1, 918, La Ferrari or their track varients.

I think Alex would like something really gripy and fwd Tongue
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(07-07-2018, 03:41 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  I'd like to see something around the holy trinity. P1, 918, La Ferrari or their track varients.

I think Alex would like something really gripy and fwd Tongue

Yeah right lol

Yellowbird on ST tyres would be fun Wink
Anything older and slower is fun. Anything new on slicks especially formulas is beyond most people's skills.

RUF is not really raceable the way it's made, Carrera RSR is better. To race with cars at least make sure they are not soft as a boat, most of the road cars are and while they are fine for cruising they are a royal pain to race with.
Thumbs Up 
911 Carrera RSR
i5-4460, GTX970, 12GB, Logitech G920
Ferrari 330P4 would be good in this series in my opinion. RSR 3.0 would guarantee some good side by side racing.
Lambo Sesto Elemento, Lambo Sesto Elemento.... Lambo, Sesto, Elemento!

I'm not suggesting, for one minute, this motor for a series; I just love saying it. Especially, in a broad Glaswegian accento. Heck, it sounds good in any accent!
Old, slow, no wings, no slicks.
(07-08-2018, 05:15 AM)Mike Waltz Wrote:  Old, slow, no wings, no slicks.

^ What Mike said Smile