Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Lozanov ?
Does anybody know who Christian Lozanov  is? I did compete against him in the DTM at Imola, and he was really fast., like an alien.
Tried to send him an email, but its not possible. I guess this must be a professional driver,  I did like my very best, came second, but he beat me with more than 10 seconds. Fantastic driver.
Erik
In RSR live timing it has several times that are authentic from Alien. It is always in TOP 10 or TOP 5.
Depends on your definition of Alien. Personally I used to be around 101.5-102% (1s loss for each 1min of lap time) but in AC the driver quality is lower and even that may seem Alien.
He's fast for sure with Alfa, but may need more training on Imola. Maybe today was better, I missed it to join.
The Alfa should be pushing 53s on Imola in race, probably 52s in qualification especially on softs.

Write him a PM on SRS that usually works.

RSR is dead as a fish for years now, no one fast I know drives there anymore, me neither. Buggy unfixed and censored platform Sad
If you want WRs on RSR just do a lap, aaaand WR, do another combo, do a lap, aaand WR, it's that simple on it. A waste of time. Compared to LFS where making a WR at all meant careful selection of car+track combo that seemed weak and then spending a week or two trying to beat it. Some WRs would hold for very long times months, years, until a game patch would clean the results. On RSR the WRs are so weak they can change daily easily.
Cristian Lozanov is one of the top guys for me. Not only speed, but also for racecraft and respect.
I think he used to race on the Streetfight servers. If its who I think it is I have raced him many times and he's super fast.
Correct John that is the Christian we used to race with, also on ALOOG, a good racer in pretty much any car that I have seen. Pretty much an Alien by my standards and I think a lot less people fall into that category than I used to. A gentleman on the track in my experience, one of the guys I know I can go side by side with (if I can keep up lol) and never have to worry.
(07-07-2018, 06:54 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Correct John that is the Christian we used to race with, also on ALOOG, a good racer in pretty much any car that I have seen. Pretty much an Alien by my standards and I think a lot less people fall into that category than I used to. A gentleman on the track in my experience, one of the guys I know I can go side by side with (if I can keep up lol) and never have to worry.

Ahh yes, remember racing you too, minus the Alex. Loved those servers, a good bunch of racers.
Yeah some great times on there, a true golden age of public server racing!
Christian is good yeah.
Not sure who exactly he is but I've seen him around on AC for a long time now. Still think I've got him though Tongue
He's no Rossi Macaroni