Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The JM Lotus 98t Championship
Any setup help for today? which times to expect?
(07-05-2018, 10:46 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Well, this weeks race will be without me, sometimes you have to choose. Drinking beer with my mates watching the world cup,
or get beaten the hell out of you guys…
This time I choose the beer/football :-)

I went beer last time Wink

Michal i'm into the 1:37 using my spa setup.

.zip   SRS_SPA.zip (Size: 609 bytes / Downloads: 2)
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Just did 1:33 on Q setup, engine dyed after 32 laps (boost at 100%) but i saw worl record is 1:25
Wow can't believe engine lasted that long at 100%. Did you notice much performance drop off.
My lap was race fuel and 70%
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
for race plan 80 or 70 like last race
Spent 1,5h in testing and preaparing, had good start from 9 to 5th but then one ...... spinned on returning to track destroyed my race, car cripled and many points lost by hits from him , i will report this "racer" , unacceptable today for me, i am angry because in last 9 races only 2 times my race didn deestroyed by someones other brainles moves
I am sorry for rear ending someone in "Variante Ascari" it was tripple battle and the driver just slowed down massively when i was very close and I never slow down that much there, so it was absolutely unexpected to me, even though I had to slow down massively a few times before in some different situations.

I regret for not using full turbo for start, lost many positions, and had troubles because of that later :/
(07-06-2018, 07:45 PM)Don’t be angry, it doesn’t help. I don’t repirt anyone anymore, its usually just a waste of time. There is always the next race, and afterall we do simracing because its fun. Sure, its sucks to get your race destroyed, and that has happened to me many times, but in the end of the day this is just a hobby.I hope you get more luck in your next race.ErikMichal Janak Wrote:  Spent 1,5h in testing and preaparing, had good start from 9 to 5th but then one ...... spinned on returning to track  destroyed my race, car cripled and many points lost by hits from him ,  i will report this "racer" , unacceptable today for me, i am angry because in last 9 races only 2 times my race didn deestroyed by someones other brainles moves
Hello, everyone.

I see that last race (Silverstone) was one of the most fair races I've seen here in SRS. It had fewer incidents than real F1 last weekend. Great to see that the 500+ level still a good filter. I was a little bit skeptical about this, but I think I was wrong.

Congrats everyone is making this championship very good.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
Hey everyone

Just wanted to follow up on Eduardo

The fact that no incidents within first 4 corners of silverstone was remarkable, and as a result i'll be keeping in place the 500 rating minimum - it might not always be huge grids but it's fair racing!