Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AC Series coming June 18 !!
Nice one Smile
Congratulations Alex on winning the SimRacing NC - Toyota Supra MKIV Time Attack series.
I thought there was another race next week for some reason.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
i can be 2nd overal if i can race race 1 of the series but i was abroad Sad

today it was luck race with 0 hits and 6th position after 2 spins and longer pitstop is great, i saw this track 1st time 15 minutes before the race, but here the car work superbly for me, much better thasn on rest of season
(07-23-2018, 08:42 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Congratulations Alex on winning the SimRacing NC - Toyota Supra MKIV Time Attack series.
I thought there was another race next week for some reason.

Thanks mate, I only just saw your post in this thread, I did have one more race than 2nd and 3rd but did win by more than 102 clear points so I will take that as a clean victory Smile
Apparently sometimes consistency does pay off! I really only have a chance in ridiculously difficult cars, wish somebody could explain that to me as I don't understand it lol. 3 best results: Cobra, Lancia Fulvia, Supra T/A. 
Now I just need the Yellowbird to turn up soon, oh and can we have a series with the Honda Racing Lawnmower pls? I was really good in that at Highlands Short Big Grin
Glad to finally get a second championship on the board, has taken a couple seasons of getting quite close a couple times and losing a champ on the last race can be quite bitter when it is because of being taken out by a rejoining car, damn still have nightmares about that lol - but still many grats to Glen Wink
Big Grin 
is there a way to see what is schedule for the coming series?

edit: nevermind, i figured is out.