Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 Assetto Corse. Why Not?
Bah... you just get to know what the Youtuber cars are going to be if you happen to be in on the details (I know Simpit and Sim Enthusiast tend to share their car selection in much more advance... I'm guessing others may as well). If I recall correctly Shaun of Simpit lets his donors actually vote to pick a car, yes?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-05-2018, 05:11 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Opinions are like *********
We all have one Smile
Mine is that we need more series like Alfa GTA and less series with FWD cars.
+1
(06-06-2018, 01:57 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Bah... you just get to know what the Youtuber cars are going to be if you happen to be in on the details (I know Simpit and Sim Enthusiast tend to share their car selection in much more advance... I'm guessing others may as well). If I recall correctly Shaun of Simpit lets his donors actually vote to pick a car, yes?

I was mostly just adding coal to the hype train Smile

I don't know much of what the Simpit does, I'm only loosely connected to those guys via Pro Sim T&T.
(06-05-2018, 05:15 PM)Mike Waltz Wrote:  
(06-05-2018, 05:11 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  we need more series like Alfa GTA and less series with FWD cars.

yeah baby Smile

Absolutely!
This reminds me...maybe SRS can do polls for folks to take part in?

I know I`d love to race BMW M1 / NSU TTS but sadly the series have no fans.

Abarth SS series for me too! Although maybe we should see whether people want to race it cuz racing with 5 ppl is not fun.
(06-12-2018, 07:33 AM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  This reminds me...maybe SRS can do polls for folks to take part in?

I know I`d love to race BMW M1 / NSU TTS but sadly the series have no fans.

Abarth SS series for me too! Although maybe we should see whether people want to race it cuz racing with 5 ppl is not fun.

It's a shame about the M1 and NSU, I really like those cars but there's not a lot of participation for them, especially at the times I race. Kinda to be expected though with the Raceroom business model.

When those kinds of interesting cars show up for AC however there is usually enough people to have a fun race because it's a lot cheaper, goes on sale frequently and the DLC packs contain more than just 1 car.
(06-12-2018, 12:33 AM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  
(06-05-2018, 05:11 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  we need more series like Alfa GTA and less series with FWD cars.

yeah baby Smile

Absolutely!

+1 for no downforce rwd cars!

yeah baby Smile

Oh yeah Cool 

GTA... I didn't participate because I barely got on SRS and even in more crowded series the competition is small. I can join you with GTA I remade a set yesterday for it. The series is over now anyway.
Problem with GTA is that it's a drift car and in AC most people can't race let alone drift so it's tough to find real competition with GTA when you gotta race and drift around some turns reliably to be competitive.

500 what car, boring modern FWD bug probably on slicks, no thanks. Might as well make a boring MX5 cup series with it's infinite grip slicks, same thing.

A well timed Carrera would be nice, but right now it's 3:00 in the morning for Europe in that series... guess who's idea that was...

I definitely vote +1 for low downforce RWD cars.
I raced two times on this championship and whereas it is supposed to be fixed setup, I could change all parameters BUT those supposed to be changed.
I couldn't choose the amount of fuel but could change the toe and camber...
Am I the only one with this problem ?
I noticed the same thing Pierre, the fixed setup was reversed so you could change what was supposed to be fixed but couldn't change the stuff you should be able too.