Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Server
Dear All,

since some weeks we (some guys driving here on SRS) prepare together the 1h races (GT1 Euro, GT3 Euro) on our AC Training Server
the server runs always the current track of the week together with s-tracker, on the included web interface we could share our lap times
in addition we can share thoughts, setups and other stuff via discord - channel available too

The results are great, together we push to improve laptimes and due to done training we have less mistakes during the races.

If you are interested send me a PM and i will share Server Details

Ciao
Peter
(06-02-2018, 06:41 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  Dear All,

since some weeks we (some guys driving here on SRS) prepare together the 1h races (GT1 Euro, GT3 Euro) on our AC Training Server
the server runs always the current track of the week together with s-tracker, on the included web interface we could share our lap times
in addition we can share thoughts, setups and other stuff via discord - channel available too

The results are great, together we push to improve laptimes and due to done training we have less mistakes during the races.

If you are interested send me a PN and i will share Server Details

Ciao
Peter
Both Peter and myself have be practicing together over the last two SRS seasons and working together we've managed to improve our lap time and championship positions. So we thought it would be cool to get some more like minded people together so we can practice together and get faster.
Interested but can be better because lack of driving talent,only
(06-04-2018, 08:27 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Interested but can be better because lack of driving talent,only

no worries, as Andy wrote, together the race preparation is a lot of fun and shows results

Ciao
Peter
I agree that practicing with other people is better. Since joining a group for the Simpit series I have been much more competitive.
I just joined a day ago, it is really nice to practice with really quick racers, it really helps with the times and adds a fun element to practice! Smile
Interested!
Do I need a password or something?
What the server name?

Thx