Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checksum failed
Hello,
i'm sorry if i'm on the wrong section.
I downloaded the TCR Seat Leon and Paul Ricard, i use them successfully in offline mode.
When I try to access the SRS server (with the SRS app), as i get in the server i get kicked because of checksum failed.

With the past series i couldn't get in the gt3 server when racing in VIR. i don't remember if it was the same error but it seems i can' get in severs with mods.

I checked the circuits (i downloaded them before starting to use SRS) and the  last updates are quite old, i'm sure i have the current versions.
Can anyone please help me? Does it happen to some of you or I'm the only unlucky?

Thank you so much,

Bye all! Big Grin
you need to delete the old files before copying the new ones.
(05-10-2018, 11:01 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you need to delete the old files before copying the new ones.

What do you mean?
I  downloaded tracks and car just one time.

Thank you!
Maybe the car (or the track) got updated and you are using a different version than the one in the servers.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2739
Donwload it again and before the installation, delete the folder you already have in "content".
Hello ! I have the same problem! 

I just started to use SRS and downloaded some content to enter races for example BTCC Primera on silverstone today but if the SRS app is on it doesnt let me enter any race. No SRS, no online and not even offline practice. Loading screen appears where you see car and track info etc. then when its loaded it throws me back to menu. When I turn SRS App off in the options it lets me enter practices and online races normally.
I have loaded today 22.9.2018 srs app, helicorsa, bunch of tracks and cars . Am I doing something wrong here ?
delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa
if it doesn't work, steam integrity check.
(09-22-2018, 09:01 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa
Sorry to ask help again but I can't find those launcherdatas  Dodgy

EDIT managed to find them but it didnt help!

(09-22-2018, 12:13 PM)Joni Vallioniemi Wrote:  
(09-22-2018, 09:01 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa

And I did the integrity check but that didnt do the trick either

And I did the integrity check but that didnt do the trick either

FIXED

Ok so I uninstalled AC and deleted every mod I loaded. Then I installed the game and downloaded SRS. Game still doesnt work even if I turn SRS off but the problem was the skin app. When I turn it off it starts races normally even if SRS is on, So nice now I have to load every goddaam car and track mod again....