Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 1 hour racing
Hello guys. I am really loving the 1h races but sadly I can’t participate very often since I have to get up very early every day. Is it possible to change the starting times for GT EUROPE races from 22:00 to 21:00 ??
Best regards Max Tongue
Guys,

next week we run Watkins - which track will be raced
BOOT
BOOT Classis
Short
Short Classic
I guess it will be Boot, but not sure based on the info

Ciao
Peter
(05-21-2018, 09:53 AM)Max Ruso-Hoffmann Wrote:  Hello guys. I am really loving the 1h races but sadly I can’t participate very often since I have to get up very early every day. Is it possible to change the starting times for GT EUROPE races from 22:00 to 21:00 ??
Best regards Max Tongue
 I have the same problem. Love the series but it's 2 hours too late for me due to work....
Peter race page say 'Watkins Glen International'
eta:Watkins Glen Boot
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Huh. Bus stop at Glen can compete with T1 at Monza and Spa in crashfest Wink
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
hmm nice disgusted, lap one got hit from rear, spinned and then one .... kicking to me repeatedly to make room , WHY??

, then lappped car blocking slowing and didn react to flashing lights ansd then after SF i got big hit on purpose so nice score than

nice 9 ! incidents which i got , what the hell happened today??????
Well, I see people unable to race at their time... you guys are not alone... in my case, I have to wait and sleep very late if I wanna race. Last race I did was so sleepy that I can't keep my car on the road... I quit the race 20 minutes in. I wish SRS consider adding more time slot and a regular season by season GT3 hour long races... It's rather popular than what they think, I believe.
What's the story (no specifics please, just general comments) regarding the high incident rate at Watkins Glen?
(05-29-2018, 03:12 AM)Don Debienne Wrote:  What's the story (no specifics please, just general comments) regarding the  high incident rate at Watkins Glen?

There was a bug, it skipped qualifying and went directly into the race without notice. Most people might have had the wrong tyres and from what ive seen a lot were going wide loosing it, some parts of the track are really narrow without run-off surfaces or curbs, it's easy to overshoot, even slightly touching the grass you are in big troubles. I managed to dodge incidents, some miraculously, but i started with 20l (quali fuel that never happened) therefore i was forced to make 2 pits to finish the race. This track is amazing, like a rollercoaster although i think it's always gonna be high incident rate there.

A taste of how it was like for most of the race, just flatout and pray  Big Grin

May I ask what Watkins Mod is it for GT3 America on Monday? And what config? I see Watkins Glen international written but the MOD in the list don't have that config... 

Been busy making a wheel for to replace the stock on my G27... (worn leather) So sad not to be able to race in Paul Ricard this week.
But happy of what I've made. Smile

[Image: 20180603_061156.png]