Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat Tcr
Hi. I also ran that race last night. Zanvort at 22:00 GMT on server 3. In fact it was the first race I won at SRS. Last night it appears as a race won, but today it does not appear. I have looked at the list of races and only appears the race on server 1. We ran on the server 3, I think. What has happened with that race?
First race I win and don't appear on my Road career info. I'm so sad for this Cry
Hi Manuel, I might have been in that same race - your name looks familiar Big Grin
Was it very close between 1st and 2nd, swapping a few times ? I sat in 3rd most of the race, and stole 2nd place at the end.
Mine Zandvoort race is also gone. But not only this one. A GT3 1 hour race also went missing Sad
Admins pleas fix it Smile
Can anyone tell is it possible to change tire pressures in fixed setup? Thanks.
(06-05-2018, 03:55 PM)Matias Vitikainen Wrote:  Can anyone tell is it possible to change tire pressures in fixed setup? Thanks.

You can not. Only brake distribution
OK, thanks
Wink 
(06-03-2018, 07:10 PM)Steve Mason Wrote:  Hi Manuel, I might have been in that same race - your name looks familiar Big Grin
Was it very close between 1st and 2nd, swapping a few times ?  I sat in 3rd most of the race, and stole 2nd place at the end.

Hello again. 
The races of that night have returned. There were 4 servers. Steve you ran in the sever 4  Wink , I think. Me on server 3 . You can check it in the result of the races. My first victory is back in my road career info and rating is bigger than yesterday. It's great.

Thanks to admins  Smile
YAY! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin