Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC National Championships
National championships were created to award the countries on the top 3 positions of the National Road Rating Table.

Last season, the top 3 countries didn't manage to get at least 12 drivers on each race, so the national championships are now awarded to the 4th, 5th and 6th (UK, Italy and USA).

[Image: nationalsMay2018.png]

Italy and UK follow GT3 Euro calendar and USA follows GT3 Americas calendar.

You can check more details on the series tables by accessing Competition>Race
Italians, there's no denying them, it's in their blood and their roads...
UK is known to be up there with the FINS in Sim Racing and real life..
And USA is simple unstoppable brute force.

Congrats all!

I hope you consider joining all Asian countries as 1 region in the future, just simply call it "Asia" since countries here are small and Sim Racers are scarce.
Aside from China of course..
Any word on what is happening with these now? I think all countries failed to have 12 in each race again..
1 hour races are a turn off for me, and recently I haven't had the USA window available in my free time anyway. Obviously I don't speak for anyone other than myself, but I know if it happened to be at a different time and was a 20 minute race, I'd be much more likely to participate.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(05-07-2018, 07:39 PM)We Norwegians are not so many on SRS, but we are very dedicated (maybe not so much in the summer, we need to enjoy the sun when we have it) and we would love a national series too. Or maybe a Championship together with the Swedish drivers?Eriksimracingsystem Wrote:  National championships were created to award the countries on the top 3 positions of the National Road Rating Table.

Last season, the top 3 countries didn't manage to get at least 12 drivers on each race, so the national championships are now awarded to the 4th, 5th and 6th (UK, Italy and USA).

[Image: nationalsMay2018.png]

Italy and UK follow GT3 Euro calendar and USA follows GT3 Americas calendar.

You can check more details on the series tables by accessing Competition>Race
Looks like the national championships have been taking a break, I wonder if they are ever coming back?

I think the main problem was people just didn't realise they existed. My idea would be: if your country is in the championship, you get some PM message a few days before and again on the actual day, reminding you to take part and telling you when the race is, b/c otherwise it is very easy to miss. Last season it ran, when the UK had a champ, I knew it was on and still missed the first 2 races. And there must have been a large % of eligible people just didn't even know to look for it. Hence the low participation and all the countries keep having insufficient numbers and losing their championship. Then as the championships get given to countries with lower ranks = less people = even less likely to have sufficient numbers, and repeat ad infinitum.