Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC championships
(05-09-2018, 08:35 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I will stick to the BMW out of principle. I hate it when people just chose the fastest car in a multi car series – it's about having fun after all.

And I will feel superior over every Alfa that finishes behind me Big Grin

To me also BMW is a choice,  Cool

Ethan Dean has made victory, in Mercedes with his best lap time 2:35:535 , but that guy is fast in any car, I wonder if he driving in Alfa what lap times will be  Smile02 :35.53502:35.535
(05-07-2018, 10:41 PM)Yuriy Voronov Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 06:12 PM)László Nagy Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 05:45 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  And for the DTM90s, we've run this exact series a few times in recent months, and it looks like you are not wrong about the Alfa. Just at a quick look at some of the races indicates that the top finishers were all in the Alfa. I only saw one BMW in 3rd place.

*shrug*
if you are think that Alfa is faster then choose the alfa...What 1s the problem with that?
If you want easier handling or ABS  you can choose Mercedes...if you have a better  setup for BMW then choose BMW...

Anyway in RSR leaderboard there are 2:33.xx times with all three cars...

The gap is so big, that no one setup will help. In fact, after few races, there will be Alfa Romeo mono class series.  Only fans of manufacturers, which don't want to win, will choose other car.
So big gap ?
I see a 2:33.241 with a BMW in today's results .... it's not that bad LOL
I´ve done 3 races now with BMW and it is fast car. Can´t compare it to Alfa because I havn´t tried it yet. Looks like Alfa drivers can brake later, thats one point where it looks faster than BMW.  But BMW is surely faster than Mercedes.
I just want to praise da LAWD for the alfa series. It's great that we will have a whole season where using the sidewall to brake is a legitimate technique.