Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JM Ferrari F138 Challenge
(05-07-2018, 07:59 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  How do you mean you are running the series? Is this some kind of sponsorship thing or are you a part of the crew here?

Hope I can get into some races even though Friday nights are a bit impractical for me Smile

My apologies, allow me to clarify XD in the same way that the Aussiestig Series is Mark Puc's on Thursdays, the JM series is Mine. SRS is still running it all as far as admin, but we have choice over the cars/tracks to run for that season!

Would be good to see you mate, hope to see you on track!
I always wondered what 'running the series' meant.
Did you pick the tracks as well or just the car?

(i know, i know: curiosity killed the cat)
(05-07-2018, 01:28 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  I always wondered what 'running the series' meant.
Did you pick the tracks as well or just the car?

(i know, i know: curiosity killed the cat)

All the Euro Youtubers chose both car and tracks
Same with NA youtubers... at least Simpit and Sim Enthusiast (the two I've participated in on the regular). I think safe to assume it works like that for all of em.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
It would appear to be more than just cars and tracks that they can choose as well. The new Simpit series has 100% damage instead of 60% at Shaun Cole's request, and just like last season all those race are 1 hour long.
(05-05-2018, 12:15 PM)Hello Josh. Really looking forward to this!! Sadly I can’t race in round 2,but I will join the rest of the races.Will there be DRS? And if so, can it be used during qualification?ErikJosh Martin Wrote:  Hello all my SRS friends,

I'm pleased to announce that i'll be running the F138 on Fridays! We're in for one hell of a season, with some fun tracks and a daunting 1hr special! 

Feel free to chat away here about the series/setups/the races, and here's a wee trailer for you! 

See you on track!

Josh
(05-08-2018, 04:36 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 12:15 PM)Hello Josh. Really looking forward to this!! Sadly I can’t race in round 2,but I will join the rest of the races.Will there be DRS? And if so, can it be used during qualification?ErikJosh Martin Wrote:  

Glad to hear mate! See you on track! - There will be DRS and it can be used anywere the track allows it Smile
I’ve done some practice, and this is a really fun car to drive. I started in the 1.41’s, but after som setup chances, I’m on stable 1.34’s. (Supersoft, 20 liters) Anyone who will share their practice time? I’m wondering if the 1.34’s is ok or if I’m way of the pace required. I did a race against the computer (100%) and it got 1.31.5.... Anyway, really looking forward to the race on Friday.
Erik
Only thing that's disappointing with this car is I can't find a 2D template to make a custom livery with Sad
there is some Ferrari restriction, so no template allowed