Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS Endurance Championship
With the first WEC race with weekend at Spa, I was thinking I would love to be able to run some Endurance races in AC on SRS with Multi Class and 6hr, 12hr and 24hr races (maybe throw in some of the IMSA races as well), maybe follow the wec season but a week later or earlier?
This championship would be a year long rather then 6 weeks.
(05-02-2018, 10:07 AM)Andy Long Wrote:  With the first WEC race with weekend at Spa, I was thinking I would love to be able to run some Endurance races in AC on SRS with Multi Class and 6hr, 12hr and 24hr races (maybe throw in some of the IMSA races as well), maybe follow the wec season but a week later or earlier?
This championship would be a year long rather then 6 weeks.

GREAT Idea
would love team to see a team registration
and mandatory driver change - I understood that with multi GUID driver change should be possible within Assetto Corsa
Ciao
One can only dream, I dont think the SRS system is ready for something like this. Would be one of the first people to sign up for a endurance race
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Forget about that kind of things... may be with rf2 in future... but AC can't do it 8)
(05-04-2018, 04:30 PM)Alvio Lampis Wrote:  Forget about that kind of things... may be with rf2 in future... but AC can't do it 8)

not sure - www.virtualracing.org is doing driver change running AC
It would be nice to see multiclass racing.
If the driver change can't be done would also be interesting to do multi calss racing, for example, LMP1 with GT2-3.

Cheers
If in doubt, flat out - Colin McRae
IMSA/WEC type of races would be great. I don't know if it's a technical issue, we can do it offline and the required content is in AC, but maybe it's complicated in the current system for point calculations, split and have different classes available to register.