Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(12-29-2017, 09:26 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  There was an issue.
Refresh and quit

(12-29-2017, 09:13 PM)João Dias Wrote:  
(12-29-2017, 09:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you tried to refresh by pressing Race again?

(12-29-2017, 08:52 PM)João Dias Wrote:  I cant seem to be able to quit the registration

yes, also went  to the other pages like standings and about.. tried to log out, closed window.. havent restarted pc yet..

this was my first registration ever, but i noticed that differently from assetto, it went directly to the registered drivers list, without  that choose car/skin page. and in the registered drivers list there isnt any info about car/skins.

thanks, it worked!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
(12-29-2017, 04:56 AM)Erik Frisen Wrote:  
OK seems like I found the problem. In /steamapps/common/automobilista/Userdata

There, my last name was missing from both the directory and also the PLR file name. Changing this seem to fix the issue

Thanks, this worked wonders!
(12-29-2017, 09:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Mike is the srsams.exe located at
steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\srsams\srsams.exe

?

(12-29-2017, 08:48 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Need some help.  I've placed the folder in the Automobilista root as directed, but when I double click on the .exe I get the following error.  Any ideas?  Steam is running

[1229/124718:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124718:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en
[1229/124723:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124723:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en

So, i have my Steam folder and Automobilista folder in different spots.  Maybe you can help me figure out how to make this work.

Steam is on the C:/ drive at C:/program files/steam/steamapps

Automobilista is D:/steamgames/steamapps/common/automobilista/

I put the SRS folder under the d:/steamgames/steamapps/common/automobilista folder.  Should I have put it on the C:/drive?
No, you have placed it right.
I have downloaded the file and put it in the right place (i think) but when i click on the app it says "AMS not found"
could you please post the full path to the srsams.exe file?
Hi Guys.
Today I wanted to race for the first time in AMS. With couple of my friends we decided that we will try Boxer cup on Spielberg. Registration was fine, I clicked join and I was connecting to server. Then I selected some skin and click drive. But I was not able to drive and I was connected as spectator so I was not able to drive at all :-( I found it during practice so I hit ESC and Exit to Monitor...is that the reason? I was waiting for some time before I did it, because I was thinking that somebody was blocking my pit, but everybody was already on the track.
Thanks
The app starts with the last settings on your profile. i f the last time yo used AMS, you were a spectator, it will launch as a spectator.
If this happens, leave the server, goto multiplayer inside AMS and turn off spectator mode.
Then close AMS and click join again.
(01-07-2018, 02:54 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The app starts with the last settings on your profile. i f the last time yo used AMS, you were a spectator, it will launch as a spectator.
If this happens, leave the server, goto multiplayer inside AMS and turn off spectator mode.
Then close AMS and click join again.

Thanks for quick reply...that was correct. I was playing a bit with dedicated server and I left spectator active...yesterday I was able to race. thanks and I'm looking for some new series, because I think yesterday all three ended. this game deserves some ;-)
the choice of combo track / cars is really totally uninteresting, too bad, the point system is nice but the choice of circuits makes me left races organized by this system :-(
I really waited for this week's track in boxer and ... still curitiba, too disappointed :-(