Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R3E Open Wheel Series Progression
Hi all,

i´m a newbie end enjoying a lot the actual Season 2 for Raceroom, especially the Formula Junior Races which are on daily. 

Just wanted to post a suggestion:
In Raceroom there is a natural progression for Open Wheel Racing. You start out at Formula Junior, then go on to the Formula 4, then Formula 3, Formula 2, Formula US and finally the X-17.
I was wondering how cool it would be to race through this progression with SRS, meaning, that in Season 3 we would have daily Formula 4 races, in Season 4 daily Formula 3 Races and so on, just like we have the Formula Junior Races right now in Season 2.

Most of all this is a suggestion to the admins, but i also would like to know if i´m the only one who thinks that way. For me it would be the perfect way to really get into Open Wheel Racing which i haven´t done at all, so far.

greetings
Hello, what you say seems very interesting to me, but I find it very difficult to do. For this you would need a point system for each category so that only the F4 can run, those that have enough points in the F Junior and this I do not think is in SRS.

I love the Open Wheel, and hopefully implement some system like that, but for now I recommend that this type of training program apply to yourself only to have practice with this type of cars.

Cheers :-)
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/mathiusbm]My Twitch channel[/url]
[img=300x64]http://streambadge.com/twitch/dark/mathiusbm.png[/img]
(04-18-2018, 06:39 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  Hello, what you say seems very interesting to me, but I find it very difficult to do. For this you would need a point system for each category so that only the F4 can run, those that have enough points in the F Junior and this I do not think is in SRS.

I love the Open Wheel, and hopefully implement some system like that, but for now I recommend that this type of training program apply to yourself only to have practice with this type of cars.

That would be even cooler, but i agree, it´s seems not realistic to implement something like this in SRS.

My suggestion actually was much simpler.

To keep the content fresh the admins change the format of the races every season anyway. So why not change it in a way to help drivers run through the natural progression in Open wheel Racing series.

That would mean that in Season 3 they would replace the Formula Junior daily races with the Formula 4, also on a daily bases. Same thing in Seaon 4. Exchange the Formula 4 with Formula 3 and so on. Thats all.

Would love to see it happen :-)
(04-19-2018, 06:38 AM)Thomas Reuthebuch Wrote:  
(04-18-2018, 06:39 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  Hello, what you say seems very interesting to me, but I find it very difficult to do. For this you would need a point system for each category so that only the F4 can run, those that have enough points in the F Junior and this I do not think is in SRS.

That would be even cooler, but i agree, it´s seems not realistic to implement something like this in SRS.

My suggestion actually was much simpler.

To keep the content fresh the admins change the format of the races every season anyway. So why not change it in a way to help drivers run through the natural progression in Open wheel Racing series.

That would mean that in Season 3 they would replace the Formula Junior daily races with the Formula 4, also on a daily bases. Same thing in Seaon 4. Exchange the Formula 4 with Formula 3 and so on. Thats all.

Would love to see it happen :-)
Okay, but if in your session 3 you would be in F3 (assuming the relationship would be Formula Junior, F4, F3, F2, F1) and only opened F3 races, you would have done the previous sessions with the Junior formula and F4, but if someone new to SRS comes in, they would enter F3 and could no longer do the "learning categories".

To be able to do this thing that you would have to be all categories in all seasons and limit the pilots with some type of license that authorizes them to run the superior category of Open wheel.

Cheers
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/mathiusbm]My Twitch channel[/url]
[img=300x64]http://streambadge.com/twitch/dark/mathiusbm.png[/img]