Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registered to race, join button does nothing.
Tattuus and Thruxton, just moments ago. Had all going like expected, join button appeared, pressing it: the first black screen and the logo+"loading" text, and then pretty much instant crash back to main menu. Refreshing did nothing. Relaunching the game and now the "race" screen does nothing, i can't see that race anymore. Live feed shows that there are people driving. I'll try again tomorrow but if this brings two 2 day ban.. Sad 

First time user, long time driver.
the suspension rule is not active.
i advise you to delete your launcherdata folder and perform a steam integrity check.

if for some reason you can't join, you ca search the server on AC lobby 'simracingsystem' and join from there
Thanks for speedy response and the good news.
I seem to have had the same issue just now with the GT3 race at VIR.

I can join other online servers. Is it it the 'launcher'-folder on the root of the assettocorsa that we need to delete? Does it contain something specific for SRS?
Glad that I am not alone. I was having issues with the GT3 race at VIR and could not join either. Tried refreshing and closing/opening AC. I cannot see any results for today's GT3 race. Did the server crash? Noticed that it is on the schedule for tomorrow, which is leading me to believe that SRS was having issues.
the events at the KTM caused that.

GT3 is on fridays,saturday and sundays