Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RaceRoom DTM Series just 2016?
Hi there, 
as all dtm have the same physics why not allowing for the same race all dtm cars? it is a shame to have to buy all DTM packs to race the different series, for example, the server hosting the hockenheimring with the DTM 2016...if you have the pack from 2015 you can't race...
To be fair it's 20 cents but yeah it's a shame. Same with the ADAC and wtcc stuff. Surprisingly enough last season the tt cup had both seasons.... Not 100% sure what's up.
(04-11-2018, 09:32 AM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  To be fair it's 20 cents but yeah it's a shame. Same with the ADAC and wtcc stuff. Surprisingly enough last season the tt cup had both seasons.... Not 100% sure what's up.

it's around 2€ just a single DTM car with a livery, I'm not saying it's expensive because I don't think it is, but I think is pointless to limit options when everything is the same at the end.
Digiprost is running the DTM 2015 series at the moment. Could be that SRS didn't want to have 2 series that had exactly the same cars.
You are right... I though you could just buy the audi and BMW skins since it's the same car.