Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MB approaching 500 starts @ SRS...stats
Currently on 333 race starts and have got to 730, still slowly creeping up so far...

At the moment I get just under 1 point for a 102 point race; about 0.7 ish for a clean 2nd olace.

So yeah it is getting harder to gain points but thats part of the fun Smile

I believe the calculation divides by the number of races you have done? So as I didn't do amazingly early on in SRS it has been a challenge to keep improving myself, gettimg the first championship on the board was nice and have had some nice races recently.

Currently trying hard to not be knocked out of the UK top 10 by Josh Tongue
Edit: of course that has already happened lol!
(04-10-2018, 05:51 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Currently on 333 race starts and have got to 730, still slowly creeping up so far...

At the moment I get just under 1 point for a 102 point race; about 0.7 ish for a clean 2nd olace.

I believe the calculation divides by the number of races you have done? So as I didn't do amazingly early on in SRS it has been a challenge to keep improving myself, gettimg the first championship on the board was nice and have had some nice races recently.

just like today in the FIXED MX5 Cup race, some cars ,yes baby, other cars, nope, some tracks, yes baby. other tracks nope....continuous cycle back and forth...I can only hope for a top 10 in a full field now this month, because i haven't found a good combo apparently. How is it we went from top 5 to top 15 from a FIXED setup in the MX5?
(04-09-2018, 11:01 PM)Dont mind the ranking, as long as you have enough to always race on server 1, your fine.I have about 680, and thats fine, I always get into server 1.Just enjoy the racing and competition :-)C U onteack.Regards Erik HanoyMichael Butler Wrote:  Looks like I'm going to settle in the rankings @ 680-700 with 500 starts..let me tell you what this means to me....Unless a driver can specifically get top 5, his rankings will slowly come to a snail's pace.....if it goes higher, then you can be top 5 or 3 or win, I can't...i'm a top 10 hopeful but i've experienced many great battles for top 10 positions...700 for me that's it i'm done.....i lost too many times from mistakes, and even without mistakes, my results are not fast enough, a perfect lap is not fast enough for me to even get to an 800 ranking, it would take me another entire year of nothing but top3's and no mistakes....lol....not that i know what a 750 is or a 720......i'm a 700 wanna be, with a 3.1 incident average, where a 2 would be even better.

(04-09-2018, 11:01 PM)Dont mind the ranking, as long as you have enough to always race on server 1, your fine.I have about 680, and thats fine, I always get into server 1.Just enjoy the racing and competition :-)C U onteack.Regards Erik HanoyMichael Butler Wrote:  Looks like I'm going to settle in the rankings @ 680-700 with 500 starts..let me tell you what this means to me....Unless a driver can specifically get top 5, his rankings will slowly come to a snail's pace.....if it goes higher, then you can be top 5 or 3 or win, I can't...i'm a top 10 hopeful but i've experienced many great battles for top 10 positions...700 for me that's it i'm done.....i lost too many times from mistakes, and even without mistakes, my results are not fast enough, a perfect lap is not fast enough for me to even get to an 800 ranking, it would take me another entire year of nothing but top3's and no mistakes....lol....not that i know what a 750 is or a 720......i'm a 700 wanna be, with a 3.1 incident average, where a 2 would be even better.

(04-10-2018, 05:51 PM)A friend of mine won his first race, went from 0 to 73. He also won his second race,ranking up to 132. Then he came second, and got 160. So the calculation probably hassomething to do with how many races you have done.Regards Erik HanoyAlex Leif Wrote:  Currently on 333 race starts and have got to 730, still slowly creeping up so far...