Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious problems joining with RRE
Make a video what, how, where happens!
---------------------------------
Mach doch mal ein Video was, wie, wo passiert!
(04-09-2018, 07:42 AM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  Make a video what, how, where happens!
---------------------------------
Mach doch mal ein Video was, wie, wo passiert!

yep..next time I will
(04-08-2018, 11:23 PM)Manni Struck Wrote:  And yes, I can connect to a server from the list.
I use a DSL-router.

Ok, just to be sure:
U are able to join "simracingserver1" and "simracingserver2"?
What I mean is, if u try to connect inside R3E with a wrong password to any of these two servers, u get the message "wrong password" from R3E?
U tried that already at a time, where they both were online?

Do u get a Steam popup to confirm the SRS-Link to start R3E? I think yes, if not so, u wouldn't be able to join any race...

Regards
Pierre
(04-09-2018, 10:36 PM)Pierre Samoske Wrote:  
(04-08-2018, 11:23 PM)Manni Struck Wrote:  And yes, I can connect to a server from the list.
I use a DSL-router.

Ok, just to be sure:
U are able to join "simracingserver1" and "simracingserver2"?
What I mean is, if u try to connect inside R3E with a wrong password to any of these two servers, u get the message "wrong password" from R3E?
U tried that already at a time, where they both were online?

Do u get a Steam popup to confirm the SRS-Link to start R3E? I think yes, if not so, u wouldn't be able to join any race...

Regards
Pierre

yep, I can join "simracingserver1" and "simracingserver2" and 3 ..
I  get a Steam popup to confirm the SRS-Link to start R3E.
I click "OK" and, if the issue happens, it takes me to the multiplayer servers instead to the race.
But it didn't happen for the last three or so races I could successfully jion.
Maybe it has something to do with my system and/or my net connection and quality in those moments...(?)
It seems to work now more or less...maybe it has stabilized itself   we'll see ...  :-)
(04-10-2018, 10:43 PM)Manni Struck Wrote:  yep, I can join "simracingserver1" and "simracingserver2" and 3 ..
I click "OK" and, if the issue happens, it takes me to the multiplayer servers instead to the race.
Maybe it has something to do with my system and/or my net connection and quality in those moments...(?)
It seems to work now more or less...maybe it has stabilized itself   we'll see ...  :-)

Ok, sometimes, if u are done with the loading time to R3E, the server is meanwhile switching the session from practice to qualifying. If u connect at this moment, which could be quite long, u are refused and u have to reconnect by exiting R3E and press the join button again. That happens to me somtimes. In R3E u get the short message in the top of the screen something like "can't connect, server is switching sessions..."
(04-13-2018, 11:34 PM)Pierre Samoske Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 10:43 PM)Manni Struck Wrote:  yep, I can join "simracingserver1" and "simracingserver2" and 3 ..

Ok, sometimes, if u are done with the loading time to R3E, the server is meanwhile switching the session from practice to qualifying. If u connect at this moment, which could be quite long, u are refused and u have to reconnect by exiting R3E and press the join button again. That happens to me somtimes. In R3E u get the short message in the top of the screen something like "can't connect, server is switching sessions..."

in my case, if it happens, there is no message like you said. It just switches to the multiplayer server list. And it does it agein after quitting R3E.
But, it didn't happen this week. I could race a few races.... fingers crossed ..  ;-)