Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New or more EU start times
Hi, 

I want to know if are planning new times or changing existing start times in future  

For example the Tatuu is starting 6pm gmt+2 and 11pm 

I'm currently arriving at home so no chance to start and 11pm is a bit late for me
Like you there are series I've got no chance of particpating in as they always fall outside my "window of opportunity".

I wish SRS would stagger start times from day to day. For instance for a hypotetical 'Serie X':
- On Monday start at 03:00, 07:00, 11:00, 15:00, 19:00, 23:00.
- On Tuesday start at 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 24:00.
- On Wednesday start at 05:00, 09:00, 13:00, 17:00, 21:00.
- yes, you get the point...
That is an excellent idea. That would certainly give someone like me a chance to race in more than a couple of series since I typically only have time in the mornings before work, and afterwork on only a couple of days a week. If the start time was rolling I would be able to theoretically race in 3 different morning races a week.

I imagine this change would spell chaos for the "poster" that is constructed every season for what cars are when... but personally I find that poster much less useful than a plain text list of cars and times or looking at the Daily Schedule.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Thats a good idea for sure.

Currently, I can not race in any series, because my "hour" to race is 22.00 pm (GMT+2), and only are races about 1 hour duration, too much for me.
Is a shame, but I think that many people will be in a similar position with anothers schedules.

I will wait to the next series, if the schedule is more interesting for me.
Yes I also very much agree with this idea. Many people have only a small window after work / before bed when they can play Mon-Fri.

I for example can usually only do the KTM race and the Euro Youtuber race normally Mon-Fri. The race after that is 1h so I can't normally do that either Mon-Thurs. This means I do the KTM race 5 times and never do the Tatuus race or the Porsche Cup race or the 1 hour 911 GT1 race until the weekend. By rotating or staggering some of the series ... you get the idea Wink
+1 for this idea from me!
"It goes quicker when it's on it's wheels mate!" - CrewChief

"This car is so grippy it's like driving on four Pritt-sticks!" - GamerMuscle
It would be awesome. I had high hopes for the new R3E schedule but no races will be at 20:00PM GMT.