Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Races at 22.00 hours GMT+2
Good afternoon to everyone!!
I am trying to return to this fabolous system, and I noticed these days that with the hour change in Europe, al 22.00 hours in Spain in my case (GMT+2, the hour who most people race, at least when I tried) there are only races about 1 hour duration.
My question is that if is only a coincidence in these rece series, or if the hour change in Europe has not been taken into account to modiffy the schedule.
Thanks in advance for your support!!
The time slot you are talking about is when one of the daily youtuber series happens right? Most of them are 20 minute races, with some of them having one 1hr race during the season.

The race after that at 23:00 GMT+2 is always 1 hour.
(04-05-2018, 12:11 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  The time slot you are talking about is when one of the daily youtuber series happens right? Most of them are 20 minute races, with some of them having one 1hr race during the season.

The race after that at 23:00 GMT+2 is always 1 hour.

I think you are confused, or I do not understand very well what you said.
In United Kindom is one hour less than the rest of Europe. Your 21.00, is our 22.00.
At 22.00 hours (GMT+2, summer european time) there are ONLY races 1 hour duration...so I think this is not the best.

Is only my opinion, and the reason I think most of the possible racers, can not race, becasue of the duration of the races.
Oh I'm definitely confused. The more I think about time zones and all the acronyms for them the more my brain melts Big Grin