Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System to report drivers
I think there should be a system to report drivers and incidents.

Dont get me wrong, race incidents happen all the time and also caused by me, but there should be a way to see whether specific drivers cause incidents more frequently.

E.g. today I had a faster guy behind me, he got impatient was to close and hit me from behind which spun me off. Quiet frankly a simple sorry would be enough for me (but no chat and the email function here is actually pretty well hidden Smile )  but instead that person left the race before the end, so I assume he was involved in another incident. If he is doing this repetative, than I would like that he is penalized.

I understand this kind of things take effort and you guys might not have the bandwidth doing this, but I fear when it comes to ratings such request will appear more frequent Smile.

Cool plattform and I really wish you much success for it (in my own interest Smile!).
(05-30-2016, 11:06 PM)Dietmar Auferkorte Wrote:  I think there should be a system to report drivers and incidents.

Dont get me wrong, race incidents happen all the time and also caused by me, but there should be a way to see whether specific drivers cause incidents more frequently.

E.g. today I had a faster guy behind me, he got impatient was to close and hit me from behind which spun me off. Quiet frankly a simple sorry would be enough for me (but no chat and the email function here is actually pretty well hidden Smile )  but instead that person left the race before the end, so I assume he was involved in another incident. If he is doing this repetative, than I would like that he is penalized.

I understand this kind of things take effort and you guys might not have the bandwidth doing this, but I fear when it comes to ratings such request will appear more frequent Smile.

Cool plattform and I really wish you much success for it (in my own interest Smile!).

I guess this will be handled if and when a championship takes place. For the daily races it's a lot of overhead/work... and free.

But...

We can open a thread after each race and discuss it here... maybe?
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(05-31-2016, 04:41 PM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  
(05-30-2016, 11:06 PM)Dietmar Auferkorte Wrote:  I think there should be a system to report drivers and incidents.

I guess this will be handled if and when a championship takes place. For the daily races it's a lot of overhead/work... and free.

But...

I dont think a public thread will be fruitful, will only lead to lots of unfriendly discussions. Let's leave it then for later Smile.
Dietmar Auferkorte Wrote:
Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:
Dietmar Auferkorte Wrote:I think there should be a system to report drivers and incidents.

But...

I dont think a public thread will be fruitful, will only lead to lots of unfriendly discussions. Let's leave it then for later Smile.
I think if there is a video of the replay, this could be helpful.

Yesterday I joined the race at Mugello in the Tatuus.  During the qualifying period a guy  got as close as he could behind me and tried to swerve into the back of my vehicle but he missed and lost control, no idea why.  It was the first lap of qualifying.

Later in the race on at least three occasions, there were people who had run off the track and were entering back on to the track while racers were coming through blocking half of the track. 

There should be some kind of system to penalize this kind of behavior.  I got knocked off the track by someone following too closely in the second lap, but that was understandable.  This was not normal race incidents/accidents.  This was either maliciousness or ignorance and should be counted against them.