Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TT Cup @ Road America
(03-12-2018, 06:51 PM)That is true, practice is everything. I have been simracing for 9 months now, and in the beginning I was alwayslike in P18-19 after qualifying. But I\m slowly getting better, and now I'm almost always around P6-8. (in a full grid)As the actual race is concerned, the result depends, some racers have a tendency to go for my rear....But the higher up in the grid, the less incidents occur, due to better drivers surrounding my car.I'm learning more about setups every week, and with more practice, better results will come.The gear is not to important really, my friend is a bit better than me, and he uses cheap pedals and a G29.I drive with the Fanatec V3 Inverted Pedals, and a Accuforce V2 Pro DDW, but still, he beats me like 6 out of 10 times.But in the end the results is not that important to me, simracing is fun no matter what :-)Regard s ErikMarek Vons Wrote:  True, practice is the only secret most of the time. Just like Matthias, I also have aroun 12 or 13 years of experience in Simracing, started a loooong time ago in some Czechoslovak leagues in rFactor 1 and now I am here, and I love racing and simracing more than ever, with every new day