Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Response from the server and SRS App Problems
Interesting:
Right now (Audi TTCup 22.00 GMT+1) I can join the
Simracingserver#2

but NOT the Simracingserver#1 (where R3E says "no response from the server")

where is the difference between those 2?
Could you see on server side, whether the server sees my connection attempt?

Logs attached.
Hola,

cuando ingreso a la aplicacion SRS funciona correctamente...despues de elegir la carrera y dar JOIN se inicia el juego RACEROOM y luego en multijugador al elegir el servidro Simracingsystem1 con la pista a correr, el servidor pide una contraseña para poder ingresar....Cual es la contraseña???

Dari
The app connects to the server as soon as raceroom is launched, you don't search the server.
If it doesn't connect, you must be using cmd commands to start RRE.

(03-10-2018, 06:03 PM)Dari Tridu Wrote:  Hola,

cuando ingreso a la aplicacion SRS funciona correctamente...despues de elegir la carrera y dar JOIN se inicia el juego RACEROOM y luego en multijugador al elegir el servidro Simracingsystem1 con la pista a correr, el servidor pide una contraseña para poder ingresar....Cual es la contraseña???

Dari
(03-10-2018, 06:36 PM)Hola....Entonces lo que debo hacer es seleccionar JOIN, luego esperar a que el juego inicie y despues esperar que automaticamente el juego inicie por si solo la sesion de la carrera????tampoco  entiendo como usar eso de cmd comamands para iniciar RaceRoom, como se hace eso y en caso de que???Dari  simracingsystem Wrote:  The app connects to the server as soon as raceroom is launched, you don't search the server.
If it doesn't connect, you must be using cmd commands to start RRE.

(03-10-2018, 06:03 PM)Dari Tridu Wrote:  Hola,

Dari
Si

(03-10-2018, 08:24 PM)Dari Tridu Wrote:  Hola....Entonces lo que debo hacer es seleccionar JOIN, luego esperar a que el juego inicie y despues esperar que automaticamente el juego inicie por si solo la sesion de la carrera????
I had soo many questions: You answer noone of them. And I think u didnt get the point:

Why I can connect to SRS-Server#1 but not to SRS-Server#2 ? Maybe you can tell me, or check, what maybe could be wrong?
So, why R3E tells me ingame, "no response from the server". But only @Server#1.
I have no problem starting R3E and playing on many other MP server. And how I can start R3E from cmd prompt with all the parameters I need to connect to the SRS-R3E-Server. On which should connect? Do I use the same params as Steam uses to start R3E to connect to SRS server with?
Maybe the 2 servers have different configurations? I dont know. Shall I contact Sector3 about this issue? I dont know.

That all means, right now, I can only play in SRSRaces, if I am assigned to server#2.
Can I force being assigned to server#2? Maybe joining late? How do u distribute the drivers to the server? The list from top to bottom? The last drivers in the list are on server#2..#3...#4 if there are too much drivers?

Then, joining late can be a workaround for me.

Regards

What did the logs tell u? Could u read them? Or another teammember? Or what are u doing with the logs?
[quote pid='11176' dateline='1520723210']

Why I can connect to SRS-Server#1 but not to SRS-Server#2 ? Maybe you can tell me, or check, what maybe could be wrong?
servers are set the same way

I have no problem starting R3E and playing on many other MP server. And how I can start R3E from cmd prompt with all the parameters I need to connect to the SRS-R3E-Server. On which should connect? Do I use the same params as Steam uses to start R3E to connect to SRS server with?
Read the instructions, there is only one way to connect to SRS races and that is using the app. If you need to use cmd parameters you need to put them on your user profile cmd field and erase them from steam.

Maybe the 2 servers have different configurations? No. Shall I contact Sector3 about this issue? You can, your logs were sent to them.

That all means, right now, I can only play in SRSRaces, if I am assigned to server#2. If it is indeed happening, it doesn't make sense
Can I force being assigned to server#2? Maybe joining late? How do u distribute the drivers to the server? The list from top to bottom? The last drivers in the list are on server#2..#3...#4 if there are too much drivers?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php The time you register is irrelevant for server positioning. Most likely, you will only stay on server 1, if there are less than 25 drivers registered.

[/quote]
(03-10-2018, 11:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  [quote pid='11176' dateline='1520723210']

servers are set the same way
Strange then...

Read the instructions, there is only one way to connect to SRS races and that is using the app. If you need to use cmd parameters you need to put them on your user profile cmd field and erase them from steam.
All is set up well. I never needed help with the params I need. U started talking about a cmd prompt command line. Not me. Big Grin

Maybe the 2 servers have different configurations? No. Shall I contact Sector3 about this issue? You can, your logs were sent to them.
Thanks.

That all means, right now, I can only play in SRSRaces, if I am assigned to server#2. If it is indeed happening, it doesn't make sense
Yes, for me, too. I am not the only one, who couldnt connect. I chatted with other people in the liveSRS-Message-Thing.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/regulation.php The time you register is irrelevant for server positioning. Most likely, you will only stay on server 1, if there are less than 25 drivers registered.
Ok.

One interesting thought:
I told u when I tried to connect to the server#1. Does the server log anything about connections attempts? It would be interesting to know, whether the server recognizes me.
Maybe (just mayyyyybe) the server is rejecting me? Cause after my first race, I changed my Name in my R3E Profile to the real name I set in SRS. But in the first race, my name was different. So, could it be, that the server saved somehow my ID or profile name with that old name, and from now on, the server thinks "ooh, same ID, different name... REJECT him! .. I don't know. Maybe I am banned cause of a missmatch?

Regards
I think, it's solved. Not really solved, but it works now:

Here @my home, I have a router-modem-Setup. Since years the same. One ist the WLAN-Router, the other router just works as modem.
I removed the router and use now the modem as router directly.

-> All cars show up in the SRS App... I can connect to all SRS-R3E-Multiplayer server

with a high head voice: Strange!

I was using this setup since years and I have been online without any problems since R3E.
Hello, i try today the app but always on loading, never start. i follow all the steps, firewall, name user, user rre,.... ,delete, reinstall app,...
Test game in user steam folder and steam default folder
conection; 12,91//0,99//ping102
win10 x64
ingame its ok
Msi trident3 i5, 8 gb, gtx1060
thanks