Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1Hr American Races RSR Not Broadcasting
The past few races (this started middle of last week from what I remember) in the 1Hr American Porsche RSR races, the live streams have not happened on SRS TV youtube channel.

Last night when I joined the race, I noticed we were on USA5 server. A friend of mine was telling me that we have been running on USA5 for a while now, but I cannot recall when this started. I wonder if this is why we have the problems of no Stream on Youtube. I know nothing about how the bot works that streams the races, so this is only speculation.

I have seen in the past that only one SPLIT (the First Split or #1) is Broadcast. If this is automated, I would imagine the bot will only stream the first server (#1). If this is the case, then maybe something was overlooked in the programming when there was a problem and change in the first week of this series with the Spa races that could not be joined. I noticed another post about not being able to join the SPA 1Hr race and admin responded with "There were problems and work was done to fix it". Is it possible that those races were switched to USA5 and the bot was not reprogrammed to broadcast that USA5 server???

Again, I have no clue how all of the broadcasting works so if I am misinformed and incorrect at my assumptions, I am truly sorry. I just figured I should post something about it since I've given it some time now and it seems nothing has changed, so I'm not sure if admin knows about this.

Also.. for the record, It seems all other races are being broadcast except for the 1Hr American Races. These American races have been anywhere from 9-10 participants, upto almost full servers.

Thanks again for all you provide with this great service Admin.  Smile
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
Any updates on this? I would like to watch these races.
Some works have been done at that schedule, but should end this week.