Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Rating 0 after 3 Races
Hi,

I've done 3 races in the past 2 days. But for any reason my rating is still at 0. Register, joining and racing went fine without problems. After the race I continued through the results, pressed the Exit-Button and left RaceRoom. I'm wondering if I made a mistake or have missed a step.

Kind regards
  Jürgen
How many people in the race? I think there has to be 6 minimum for it to count towards your rating (at least that's what it is for AC races).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Is your RRE profile exactly Jurgen Soika without accents?

(02-27-2018, 04:29 AM)Jurgen Soika Wrote:  Hi,

I've done 3 races in the past 2 days. But for any reason my rating is still at 0. Register, joining and racing went fine without problems. After the race I continued through the results, pressed the Exit-Button and left RaceRoom. I'm wondering if I made a mistake or have missed a step.

Kind regards
  Jürgen
(02-27-2018, 05:06 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  How many people in the race? I think there has to be 6 minimum for it to count towards your rating (at least that's what it is for AC races).

There were 30+ registred and 10+ in the race.

(02-27-2018, 05:10 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Is your RRE profile exactly Jurgen Soika without accents?

Now that you mention it - no, it's Jürgen Soika. I thought I filled the register form with the "ü": Maybe the system does not allow such characters. Or is there a chance to change the LogIn Name of SRS?
It might have been changed. It is best to change your RRE profile
(02-27-2018, 06:07 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  It might have been changed. It is best to change your RRE profile

I'll try it - thanks for your quick response.
Hi there!

Drove my first race on SRS at all but my Rating is still at 0. Looks like the app did not detected my Race.

In the race were 15+ dirvers, I checked my profile already to prevent issues with wrong names.
Hope you can help me somehow

EDIT: Solved! It just took a bit of time!
I changed my RaceRoom Name to "Jurgen Soika" and now it works. Thanks.