Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(05-17-2020, 01:54 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  maybe the issue is that its on the C drive even though its in the program files folder, if you have any other drive you can try and move it?
if this doesnt work: https://windowsreport.com/exception-acce...indows-10/
maybe try and move the install folder: right click on the game in steam, properties->local files->move install folder

Thanks for your fast reply.
I'm just setting up my new machine and haven't prepared the second drive yet (also I hope for another solution to keep all games at one space Wink ).
Unfortunately the Solutions mentioned by your link didn't work - running as admin, deactivating AntiVirus <- It's always the same reaction
[quote pid='38020' dateline='1589724822']
Problem 'solved', or better worked around.

I 'only' had to make a second steam account and start via family sharing.

If I think about how many hours I've already spend into SRS without even driving a single meter...
[/quote]
thats one of the weirder fixes i have seen, but if it works it works.
I have to turn content detection off to make it work, I get error 301 before it
alguien tiene problemas con srsrre.a mi no me abre no me da ni opcion a poner el nick
Im unable to use the SRS aap with raceroom. If content detection is turned on I get an "Access Violation" error on login and the app closes. If  I disable content detection then I'm able to login but all I see is as shown in the attached image

(08-23-2020, 11:54 PM)Asim Wajid Wrote:  Im unable to use the SRS aap with raceroom. If content detection is turned on I get an "Access Violation" error on login and the app closes. If  I disable content detection then I'm able to login but all I see is as shown in the attached image

Anyone?
There are no RRE series at the moment.
(08-24-2020, 11:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  There are no RRE series at the moment.

Is there any plan to get RRE back on SRS?
(09-05-2020, 03:48 AM)Jeffery Ford Wrote:  
(08-24-2020, 11:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  There are no RRE series at the moment.

Is there any plan to get RRE back on SRS?
It doesnt seem likely that there will be any new r3e races here unless some youtuber hosts it.
Last r3 season was mid april to late may and nothing since then, so you are probably better of looking for r3e races in the browser ranked/unranked or find a league on sites like raceapp.eu or others to find something that works for your timezone.