Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LamboST@Silverstone Tues20Feb@13GMT never existed
Registered for the race. Pressed "Join" button. Connecting to server...
After a couple of minutes, computer seems stuck connecting to server. Try in vain to kill AC. Reboot the computer.
Go online. Search for race server. Server doesn't exist. Only find three SRS practice servers.
Race never took place. Wonder if the server was even created. Open report thread at forum. Going for lunch.
Yeh...the exact same thing happened to me.
(02-20-2018, 01:08 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Registered for the race. Pressed "Join" button. Connecting to server...
After a couple of minutes, computer seems stuck connecting to server. Try in vain to kill AC. Reboot the computer.
Go online. Search for race server. Server doesn't exist. Only find three SRS practice servers.
Race never took place. Wonder if the server was even created. Open report thread at forum. Going for lunch.
I think that there was no race server from 7.00 am GMT...
One way to kill AC when this happens is in the task manager...I see ptrcker.exe still running sometimes, if you have that installed, kill it...another way is to kill the bootstrapper for steam. Or try to exit steam from the steam icon in the task bar..it takes about 3 secs then it allows"exit now" then restart steam. restart AC ....Doesn't help SRS matters but at least you can restart AC without restarting the computer.
Any news on what happened and if it is fixed?