Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to put the Lotus 25 Helmet?
Yes Russel, I've seen custom helmets/suits/gloves before, and they were uploaded along with the other skin files into the driver skin folder. The problem is we dont know the exact syntax for the lotus 25 clothes as kunos did not provided it.

The rims file name I managed to obtain from another skin, but I would never figured it should be "Rims_d2.dds", as kunos only supplied a weird "Rims_nm.psd" file that has something to do with the blurring i guess..

The same with the suit, couldnt find the right syntax anywhere else thats why I experimented with the ones already ingame... SRS skin feature didnt seem to work like that.

Maybe has something to do with the fact that at a first opportunity I uploaded the skin, and only after that it occured me to use kunos clothes.
Maybe because the file sizes was unaltered the skin app didnt manage to reupload my skin.ini file.
Or maybe it has something to do with the fact you can only have 1 skin uploaded for each series, since I tryed to upload a second Lambo skin with a different name and even though it met the requirements, the skinn app showed "no custom skin" message.

Wish there were some way to at least change your skin for a newer one.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche

Messages In This Thread
Where to put the Lotus 25 Helmet? - by Frank Pit - 02-17-2018, 01:11 AM
RE: Where to put Lotus 25 Helmet - by Frank Pit - 02-19-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Where to put the Lotus 25 Helmet? - by João Dias - 02-19-2018, 01:51 PM