Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone...can someone explain me something?Yesterday I participated in Porsche Euro Cup which is scheduled everyday at 21:00Gmt.There was 3 races so far in total and I participated in all 3....but the problem is that after first 2 races I had 80 points...and after yesterdays race in which I finished 6th....I still have 80 points instead of 156,and went from 15th place to 18th place?What is the problem here?
Only the best race out of five counts or the average of all races when you participate in more than five.

If the points of every race would add up the guys who raced the most would win instead of the fastest ;-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
[quote pid='9558' dateline='1518703245']
Hey! 
It looks like you know your stuff, so maybe you could help me figure this out.
So l had like 240 points or 240k idk, the point is that it's now reset with my accidents/race statistics as well.
My brother has been using my account and l dont know if he did something or a reset happened. What do you think?
[/quote]
(02-26-2018, 11:44 PM)Bálint Orehóczki Wrote:  [quote pid='9558' dateline='1518703245']
Hey! 
It looks like you know your stuff, so maybe you could help me figure this out.
So l had like 240 points or 240k idk, the point is that it's now reset with my accidents/race statistics as well.
My brother has been using my account and l dont know if he did something or a reset happened. What do you think?

[/quote]

SRS admin are the only people that have access to any rankings or points, there's no way any one could have changed this, it may me a glitch in the system and should return to normal soon.
hello,

i am new to SRS, so i have a question....

i did 2 races in GT3 in raceroom game,
1. was in algarve in server 4, which i did won and i did earn a little points for this, not sure, perhaps 30 (do not matter).
2. was today ago in imola in server3, which i did won too, and earn around 58points (again not sure exactly)....
but i am not in championship standing listed nowhere, i should have nearly 90points, but nowhere i am listed.

in my statistic both races are count, as i have only 3 races (2xgt3   1xdtm92), so in statistic is correct, but not championshio table.
do i miss something, like a minimum of races to be count in a championship or something other....?  it is not important, as i am far a way to win this championship with my low points, but it would be interesting to know why i am not listened.

thanks for answear.

servus
(03-10-2018, 07:56 PM)Reinhard Berger Wrote:  hello,

i am new to SRS, so i have a question....

i did 2 races in GT3 in raceroom game,
1. was in algarve in server 4, which i did won and i did earn a little points for this, not sure, perhaps 30 (do not matter).
2. was today ago in imola in server3, which i did won too, and earn around 58points (again not sure exactly)....
but i am not in championship standing listed nowhere, i should have nearly 90points, but nowhere i am listed.

in my statistic both races are count, as i have only 3 races (2xgt3   1xdtm92), so in statistic is correct, but not championshio table.
do i miss something, like a minimum of races to be count in a championship or something other....?  it is not important, as i am far a way to win this championship with my low points, but it would be interesting to know why i am not listened.

thanks for answear.

servus

Just had a quick look at the standings for the 2 series you mentioned and I can see your name on there. You are currently 160th in GT3 and 391st in DTM'92.

On the standings page use Ctrl+F then type your name into the keyword finder. If spelt correctly you should see your position.
thanks a lot Will for the help,

now i see myself too in champ. table (yesterday i did search like mad around 80-100points and did not found my name) ,the ctrl+f  trick is very helpfull with so much names.

thanks and
servus
I Have the same issue, doesn't even show up with my name, i've done 2 races now and nothing, is there something special you have to do in order to get points from the race?