Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server without password
Hi there. Today, my PC ran into restart when it went for windows updates during RSR Asia race in 1st lap, but when I tried to connect again, I found the server in lobby without password and without booking mode. Did I just see something wrong or was it really like that? Because, in that way, anyone can connect. Screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/idpeu8
Also, I want to apologize to Milosch, as I looked at the broadcast, my car was still on the server for few more seconds and it probably hit him. But I wasnt there anymore, as my PC went into resrtart..
NEVER GIVE UP!
i lost the connection many times, and in one attempt to rejoin i clicked the wrong server and didn't le me join, so there is a list of people than can join, no password needed.
Yeah I see the booking icon there now, I just missed it, because I used to have different font for booking mode servers
NEVER GIVE UP!
If you clicked the join button in the app at the start. Then you have the trouble that you had, you can join ( it remembers you ). If you didn't click the join button, you can't get in that way.
Yeah I know. But my PC restarted so I was gone from that Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!